Underline = Important
1. The restriction of equipment usage while the riot shield is in front of the user or the reduced effectiveness of the reflex perk when using equipment with the riot shield.
2. Reduction of the riot shield's scan radius or the decreased amount of scans per minute.
3. Range buff to the FP6 and Tac-12 shotguns. Minor range buff and damage to the MTS-255.
4. Shotguns no longer suffer greatly with a suppressor equipped.
5. Added initial sway (wobble sway) when zooming into the sniper rifle's scope; The sniper scope's black cross-hairs will land in a more unpredictable area. (essentially bringing back the quickscoping gimp from Black Ops, but the effectiveness of the gimp is greater if the sniper ADS's while moving quickly and reduced is the sniper is in the crouching or prone position).
6. More camo options in the near future:
*Solid Colors Pack
*Metallic Colors Pack
7. If a player has the same support killstreaks selected for multiple classes, switching to those classes with the same support killstreaks will not reset the currently earned score tally to zero.
8. The general sounds of footsteps (without dead silence or amplify) are significantly reduced. Dead Silence now grants immunity from Amplify (except when a player makes a hard landing). Amplify's effective distance significantly nerfed, but has an added feature that quiets the sound of teammate's footsteps (like MW2's Sitrep Pro).
9. Stalker's point value to equip reduced to 2 points, or Stalker's 3 point value has the added ability to delay proximity based explosives (IED & IMS).
10. Bug fixes to the Air Superiority killstreak. Possible buff to the killstreak that disables enemy aerial killstreaks from being called in for a limited time.
11. The Infected game mode should have more weapon variants that constantly change during the the months. While the bulldog class is classic, it's become very boring. Players can no longer remain in "choose a class" in order to avoid being the initial infected (they can still be chosen as the initial infected before choosing a class). If the player chosen is inactive, they will be kicked after 30 seconds (timer starts when players can choose a class).
12. Fix the (possible) bug that prevents infinite sprint via marathon when a user is wielding a combat knife as a primary weapon (I believe this happens in Infected).
13. Possible game mode DLC that returns classic game types, such as Drop Zone (with no falling care packages), Capture the Flag (improved rules that speeds up the mode and makes it more interesting), and more.
14. Blitz game mode updated with new rules: Each of the two initial rounds are spent with one team on defense and the other on offense. The defending team has to guard the single goal that re-locates to a random area multiple times during the round. When the zone appears in a new area, it has a 10-15 second inactive timer. The team that scores the most wins. Overtime is decided in two rounds and the zone does not re-locate. If a team scores one point, the round ends. The next round's timer is based on how fast the first team scored the goal. The team with the fastest goal time wins the overtime. Increased score granted to the player for defending the goal (score increases for defending is based on the enemy's proximity of the goal, such as 30ft, 20ft, 10ft, 5ft.)
15. Removal of Hunted from the online playlist.
16. 10-12 player FFA, or maybe even a temporary 18 man FFA (for certain larger maps).
17. Thermobaric grenades can instantly destroy ground based streaks ie sentry guns, IMS, SATCOMs.
18. Added challenges, player patches, backgrounds, and uniforms via DLC.
19. Falling care packages can no longer kill friendly teammates.
20. C4 equipment can no longer explode in mid-air (has to land on a surface in order to detonate).
More to come...