1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 27, 2014 6:13 AM by momakid RSS

Regarding Skylanders Collection Vault on iOS

Dear Activision,

First: Why is there no support for the iOS Skylanders Collection Vault software?  There's no "space" for it in the Support Forums, it is not listed with the iOS software as far as searching for assistance, and searching the forums produces nothing, period.

Second: Where do you report bugs with the software?  The "+" symbol for adding character codes to the collection disappeared with the latest update.

Next problem: I'm getting an error message when I attempt to enter the codes for some of my figures that say the "toy is not supported" in the application.  I'm talking about several of the figures that are actually listed in the application (i.e. Super Gulp Pop Fizz, Ninja Stealth Elf, and Knockout Terrafin from SwapForce; Twin Blade Chop Chop and Blizzard Chill from Giants). 

Finally: Why, for instance, do several figures who's codes I have put into the app, still show I don't have the figures in my collection, when I'm holding the figures, their trading cards, stickers, and codes in my hand?

I've got to tell you this is incredibly disappointing that a support/management app for game I've spent so much money on (three games across two platforms (XBox 360/One, and Nintendo 3DS), plus the iOS Battlegrounds package with the Bluetooth portal, not to mention literally hundreds of figures at between $10-$17 each) seems to be so unimportant that Activision can't even be bothered  to provide a support avenue for it... let alone an actual phone number where you can speak to a human being.

Let's get on the ball here and recognize this app.  Support this product.  Help with the problems.

I'll await a response,

pete