1 2 3 Previous Next 55 Replies Latest reply: Nov 18, 2013 8:21 AM by jackem02 Branched to a new discussion. RSS

Official: Search and Destroy on Nov. 15!

Foxhound-Pro

Hey everyone! Just got back from a long time on the road for work and there is a lot going on, obviously. We’re still in launch mode at the studio as PS4 and XboxONE are still to come. But I did want to say that we are listening to all of the feedback and are collecting it all together to address internally. We’re working on fixes as fast as possible, (which can still take some time with the submission processes) so hang in there. We know one of the biggest requests has been adding S&D to the public playlists which is something we had planned on doing but have decided to up the timeframe, so we’ll be adding it to the playlist on Friday, Nov. 15th. Thanks again everyone for a great launch and I will try and keep the updates flowing. Be sure to check out @infinityward for updates as well.

Source: Mark Rubin via TwitLonger — When you talk too much for Twitter

Be sure to follow @InfinityWard, @IWMarkRubin, @Teanah and @Candyslexia on Twitter for future updates and feedback!

• 1. Re: Official: Search and Destroy on Nov. 15!
          realjoker

lol. I have been reading this forum since ghosts launched and I have never seen a post where anyone requested for Search and destroy. Search and rescue is  much better than search and destroy. It's more intense and more strategic.

The last time I checked we all asked for Demolition and Capture the flag. Why would you bring back search and destroy when Search and rescue is by far much better. Your clearly not listening but instead you bring out two identical playlist. Well done.

And while your at it please make sure the next call of duty ghosts dlc maps are small maps. No one asked for bigger maps. If we wanted bigger maps then we would play battlefield. Smaller maps is what makes call of duty unique from every other FPS game. My player lost weight running around those maps.

• 2. Re: Official: Search and Destroy on Nov. 15!
            Foxhound-Pro

realjoker wrote:

lol. I have been reading this forum since ghosts launched and I have never seen a post where anyone requested for Search and destroy. Search and rescue is  much better than search and destroy. It's more intense and more strategic.

The last time I checked we all asked for Demolition and Capture the flag. Why would you bring back search and destroy when Search and rescue is by far much better. Your clearly not listening but instead you bring out two identical playlist. Well done.

And while your at it please make sure the next call of duty ghosts dlc maps are small maps. No one asked for bigger maps. If we wanted bigger maps then we would play battlefield. Smaller maps is what makes call of duty unique from every other FPS game. My player lost weight running around those maps.

A lot of people have been asking.

• 3. Re: Official: Search and Destroy on Nov. 15!
              realjoker

Fair enough but now we have almost two identical game modes. I know that they wanted to stop boosters but since they have removed the tactical insertion, then what is the big deal.

• 4. Re: Official: Search and Destroy on Nov. 15!
                Foxhound-Pro

realjoker wrote:

Fair enough but now we have almost two identical game modes. I know that they wanted to stop boosters but since they have removed the tactical insertion, then what is the big deal.

Sounds like you're coming up with your own reasons as to why some things are not present. I think it best to simply request content to return and wait for a reply. Looks like SND players got a message. You might be able to too!

• 5. Re: Official: Search and Destroy on Nov. 15!

Thank You IW. Now I hope you add CTF and Hardpoint with a complete setting system for private and LAN.

• 6. Re: Official: Search and Destroy on Nov. 15!
                    robbierocket

You're wrong about a few things, larger maps have more than been asked for, hoped for, wished for, which forums have you been on?

• 7. Re: Official: Search and Destroy on Nov. 15!

Please read this I thought of a new fun game type called: Hot Potato

So basically you start out with a knife and one person starts with a knife and live frag that has a duration of 30 seconds. The goal is to knife someone to give them the frag until one person fails to knife another and explodes, then once it is a 1 v 1 situation duration is cut down to 15 seconds and the last man standing wins. i hope you think about adding this to cod ghosts i know it would be a fun new game type no one has ever seen.

• 8. Re: Official: Search and Destroy on Nov. 15!

You must not have been paying much attention then because there's been usually 4-5 threads on the General Discussion forum asking for SND every day since before the game launched.

In regards to the other points, you're out of your mind. One of the most common thing that was begged of IW was to make some bigger maps instead of the arcady-campy BLOPS II maps.

• 9. Re: Official: Search and Destroy on Nov. 15!

How about before you start adding game modes that should have never been taken out in the first place you guys

get this great connection we were promised up and running...What happened to the dedicated servers? Multi-billion

dollar franchise I'm sure you can at least afford cloud servers. This game runs horrible. Absolutely the worst I've

ever seen. I bought this game for for the sole purpose that the connection would be better. Fox I'm not trying to be a

**** to you but this is pretty frustrating man. What had the potential to be a great game is ruined once again by the connection.

1 2 3 Previous Next