All PC gamers out there want Infinity Ward to fix & add the following in the upcoming first patch of this game :
Wishlist from www.mapmodnews.com
13 is impossible. The scene must be rendered twice, so generally FPS should drop twice. The fact that FPS drop is less than 2x indicates IW did a great job already. By the way, this is why this kind of scope rendering was impossible previously: the hardware wasn't fast enough to handle it.
22: Fraps or MSI Afterburner.
+1 for 11, 12, 1 and 20. Those are the things that annoy me.
That's a really good list. 13 isn't really possible, but some improvement would be nice (maybe a graphics option for the second render's resolution?). Other than that almost everything on that list is a must and should have been in there from the start.
#15 is one of the most riddicolous points imho. So they don't have enough servers to run every game on dedis, but they don't think of adding host-migration, something that has been in there since MW2.
25. Fix breaking Parties when changing Game types/Modes
26. Add clicking on players to access their Steam Accounts (lobby)
27. Add Avatar editor
28. Add access to Settings in-game
29. Add Vote to Kick players (or fix the hacker epidemic)
30. Add Rentable Servers and all them to be Ranked
31. Fix Spawns or add Tactical Inserts
The stuff so far listed is basic then they'll need to fix all of the rest.