Game Update Notes: March 4, 2014 – 120.76.0
- Free Fall multiplayer map is now available and added to various playlists.
- Fixed an issue where the Squad Reports Screen would occasionally hang on a black screen.
- Fix for a rare bots crash.
- Improved operations functionality.
- Fix for broken operations – playing a ranked game will restore operations
- Fixed an issue where throwing a tactical grenade could cause the player to switch weapons
- Fixed a Lobby Migration issue that would force the Create a Soldier screen to close
- Fix to keep the Grenade Cook Timer from becoming difficult to see
- Fixed an inconsistency in the presentation of profile names when switching controllers
- Fixed an issue that could occur at the start of a Safeguard match where the friends list would become inaccessible
- Fixed an issue where the scoreboard on the Wii U GamePad would not automatically re-open after changing Loadouts
- Fix for Leaderboards no longer updating properly after a disc eject
- Fixed a stuck spot that could be entered while crouching near an overturned table (Siege)
- Fixed issue that would occur when having hardline as last perk with specialist.
- Added no enemy callouts to incog perk description.
- Fixed an issue where connecting to a Squads game could potentially see the buttons/title for an incorrect Squad mode.
- Fixed incorrect indexing of perks with squads that had defined loadouts.
- Fixed splitscreen UI bug where the dom capture bar would be in the way of the reticle.
- Fix to validate reticle type even when switching sights.
- Fix for sound issue when seeker explodes.
- Fix for final escape being broken by player jumping off cliff after nuke activation.
- Fix for drill disappearing when grabbing the drill after using SOFLAM.
- Fixed unlimited weapon glitch in first contact.
- Various additional fixes
Game Update Notes: Dec 10, 2013 - 105.60.0
- Fix for exploit used to crash the game
Game Update Notes: Dec 5, 2013 – 105.60.0
- Server change to improve matchmaking/performance
Game Update Notes: Dec 4, 2013 – 105.56.0
Wii U Specific Features and Changes
- Added a GamePad Scoreboard panel
- Individual players can be muted by tapping the speaker icon next to their name on the Gamepad Scoreboard
- Addressed an issue that allowed players to move hit markers around during a killcam with the Wii Remote
- Addressed and improved texture resolution in Campaign
- Fixed an issue that prevented a second player from signing on in some situations
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to go prone in some portions of the Strikezone map
- Improved placement of hit markers when using the Wii Remote
- Fixed an issue that allowed the player to spawn in without a team in certain circumstances
- Fixed an issue where players could get inside a wall in Stormfront
- Disabling music will now also disable the rank-up music
- Fix for Search and Rescue exploit using worldspawn damage to produce tag.
- Fixed split screen UI issue that could potentially leave player in a bad state.
- Fixed not showing attachments and weapon camo for players while in private match lobby.
- Fixed dog's extended kill not showing properly in final killcam.
- Fixed loadouts appearing restricted if a restricted perk was selected in specialist strike package even though specialist wasn't equipped.
- Fixed an exploit of spawns where a player would constantly respawn at his team spawn in the first quarter minute of a game.
- Fixed a few map specific spawn issues
- Fixed a crash when entering and leaving lobbies
- Fixed a crash when ejecting the disc while a sub-user was signed in
Game Update Notes: Nov 13, 2013 – 103.42.0
Wii U Specific Features and Changes
- Performance optimizations
- Added Wii Remote ‘ADS Camera Sensitivity’ setting
- Added Wii Remote gesture to ‘Jump’ setting
- Added ‘Disable Music’ setting
- Added popups for selecting where the Software Keyboard appears (GamePad/TV)
- Improved support for long squad member names
- Maximum Wii Remote camera speed has been doubled
- Disabled Wii Remote Aim Assist in Public playlists due to an unfixed exploit reported by the community
- Fix for unresponsive/”hitching” menus
- Fixed an issue where a party would be lost after backing out of a match
- Fix for crashes reported when switching between Campaign and Multiplayer
- Fixed issues that were causing occasional static and audio pops when using a headset
- Fixed an audio issue that would sometimes cause gunfire sounds to not play
- Fixed an issue where, after changing control settings on the primary display, the GamePad controls menu would open and close immediately
- Fixed a freeze that could occur when powering down or using the Home button
- Fixed an issue that prevented access to the Home menu after completing an online match
- The loading bar will no longer appear to lose progress when nearly finished loading a map
- Fixed an issue where ejecting the game disc could lead to a crash when the game resumed
- Corrected button prompt for the Trinity Rocket streak reward
- Fixed Wii Remote issue where the player would see the view pop to one area and then another when using a lower ads reach when going into ads while turning with a scope.
- Fixed Wii Remote issue where enemy names display and reticle color change would only occur when the enemy was in the center of the view instead of using the reticle.
- Fixed Wii Remote issue with the Helo Pilot streak where tracers and impact of shots were going slightly below the reticle.
- Several fixes brought over from Infinity Ward
Game Update Notes: Nov 5, 2013 – 101.32.0
Wii U Specific Features/Issues
- Fixed an issue that was preventing players from Prestiging properly