This document is an overview of our expectations and best practices when using our Support Sub-forums. We've created this to help you help us deliver the most out of our community support sub-forums.
Please keep the below in mind as you post and engage your peers.
- The Call of Duty: Ghosts support sub-forums are intended for Call of Duty: Ghosts support related questions. Any topics/discussions posted that are not support related questions will be removed per staff discretion. This includes some game related feedback. Please provide all feedback in the proper platform or feature specific sub-forum when possible.
- Users should search for questions related to the issue they are having prior to posting their question.
- Duplicates of existing questions are subject to removal, without notice, per staff discretion.
- Asked questions will be the title of the thread. Be sure the title briefly, but accurately, describes your issue.
- Users who wish to share a video or screenshots of their issue should do so with the intent of supplementing their issue only.
- Multimedia content is subject to the same criteria as general behavior. Offensive media will be removed, without notice, per staff discretion.
Advertising / Soliciting / Trading
- You are expected not to advertise third party products or services in this sub-forum.
- You are expected not to solicit services, paid or free, on our boards.
- Our forum is not a place to barter, trade or illegally transfer funds, in-game content, or products.
Ban Appeals / Staff Action Disputes
- Online / In-Game Bans are the product of thorough investigation. As a result, all appeals or attempts to challenge the merit of a ban are considered prohibited.
- Disputes about staff actions should be handled via a personal message as opposed to public disputes.
Participant Expectations & Etiquette
- Remain on topic while attempting to respond to questions created by your peers. Only respond with content that could help resolve their issue. Posts knowingly made to harm the state of physical property or account integrity of your peers will be met with immediate action taken against your forum account.
- Remain civil while participating on our forum. Hostile and, or, offensive content is prohibited.
- Remain civil while engaging forum staff. Harassment, insults, and threats will result in immediate action taken against your forum account.
- Avoid using subjects which are found to be inflammatory. This includes, but is not limited to, race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, politics, and lifestyles.
- Refrain from engaging in, or embracing, toxic behavior on our site or external services. This includes, but is not limited to, spamming, the creation of disruptive posts to garner attention, trolling and impersonation of staff or your peers.
Community Rule Enforcement
- Please report any infractions or questionable content you see. This helps our forum remain a positive place for discussion.
- Remain friendly and objective when sharing our rules with users who are violating them. Avoid conflict in these situations to prevent further infractions and, or, conflict.
Rewards Program Participation and Rewards Points Boosting
- Community accounts found exploiting or cheating to gain points and/or badges will be subject for account review. Any user’s account found in violation may have points and/or badges removed. Repeat or extreme violations may lead to an account ban.
What happens if I violate the Support Forum Expectations and Guidelines?
Any violations may result in action taken against your account. Some violations may warrant immediate account cancellation, and others may merit a warning in our sole discretion.
Forum Moderators, Activision Assist Staff and Development Staff (collectively "staff" or "forum staff") reserve the right to modify, move, delete, censor, or otherwise manipulate the information you upload to our servers in any way we see fit in our sole discretion. You agree that your contributions are original, and any text, video, images, or other assets you provide you own the rights to redistribute. In so doing, you are also granting the right to use and redistribute freely.
If you do not agree with all aspects of this document and intend to follow it entirely, please leave now and do not participate in this sub-forum. Otherwise, welcome to the Ghosts Support sub-forum and thank you for helping us make it a great place for gamers to congregate and communicate!
Index of commonly used terms.
Advertising: Advertising and soliciting other members to buy, sell, or view any product or service through the forums not owned or operated by Activision-Blizzard.
Hostility / Toxicity: Content that is knowingly made to harass, threaten, embarrass or cause the distress or discomfort upon another member of the Call of Duty community or any other individual or entity.
Offensive / Toxic Content: Content or language that others could reasonably find offensive, including materials or language that are profane, sexually explicit, involve hate speech (including racial, ethnic, or religious slurs), or relate to illegal drugs or illegal activities.
Inappropriate External Links: Links or references which lead to pornography, racism, obscenities, defamation, cheats, hacks, or any other materials that violate this document.
Spam: Our moderators define Spam in a separate thread to conserve space. Please review What is spam?