3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 3, 2013 11:19 AM by bmosh RSS

Emblem ban?

Well i had an emblem with the nazi sign on BO2 , I opened multiplayer about 2 days ago (first time since 1 week) then i saw that i my emblem had been removed and that i was permanently banned from using emblems. I had no idea that this emblem was offensive or against the security and enforcement policy.. I think that it's unfair to get me permanently banned from emblems for doing something i did not know and that it should rather be a temporary ban.

• Test #1
          Re: Emblem ban?

my emblem has been permanently banned...so i cant put nothing there anymore...this is RETARDED  i payed $60 for a game and get my emblem permanently banned without a warning ..i'm so pissed off about this u don't get no warnings or nothing i didn't  have anything bad to deserve this...iv'e been a big supporter of this game and made 10+ people buy the game who didn't want it because they heard it was crappy..now i wish i didn't tell them about it cause all the stupid nonsense like getting your things banned without a warning it makes the game LESS enjoyable...this is such bullshit they should atleast post a warning i think its a lil overkill to post a permi ban for stupid ****

Last Edited: Jan 3, 2013 4:23 AM
          • Test #1

If you don't know why nazi emblem is offensive, i think you must return to school no ?

Last Edited: Jan 3, 2013 4:58 AM
            • Test #1

https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-II-Secu rity-Enforcement-Policy

This explains what could permanently ban you from using the emblem editor. There is minor and extreme offenses. Nazi signs and possibly sexually gross emblems fall in extreme offenses.

Last Edited: Jan 3, 2013 11:19 AM