cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do You Guys Think Activision Will Make The Video Game For Ralph Breaks The Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2?

Wreck it Ralph

Do You Guys Think Activision Will Make The Video G...

The Sequel To Wreck-It Ralph, Ralph Breaks The Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2, Is Coming Out On November 21, 2018. I Was Wondering If You Guys Think That Activision Will Make The Video Game Based On It Since They Did For The First Movie, Which Was Released Back On October 30, 2012 For Wii, Nintendo DS, And Nintendo 3DS. I Hope If They Do Make It, They Actually Put Effort Into It Because The First Game Wasn't Really That Good, It Looked Like A Super Mario Bros. Rip-Off And The Wii Version Was The Exact Same Thing As The DS And 3DS Versions. These Are The Consoles And Handhelds I Hope They Put The Game On: PC, Nintendo 3DS, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, And Nintendo Switch. So What Do You Guys Think? Comment Down Below.

Anthonyg3281
1 REPLY

Re: Do You Guys Think Activision Will Make The Vid...

in reply to Anthonyg3281

Honestly, I would think that Activision would have to jump through too many hoops to make sure they weren't using copyrighted games durring the development of Wreck-It-Ralph 2  so I think it would be best made on the Nintendo Switch following a completely different storyline than the original.  Being minigame and diverse platforming style focused, but it would allow Ralph to freely explore many of Activision's games including Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, Spyro, Skylanders, and Sergeant Tamora Jean Calhoun could be surprised that she was replaced by new Characters in Hero's Duty for the console.  Making it exclusively for the Switch would also allow Activision to use many of Nintendo's Assets when Partnered with Nintendo, for example Nintendo could allow A Mario Kart Deluxe Level where Vanelope Von Schweetz enters an online race with Ralph and 10 human players completely freak out about it.  Imagine them trying to play Splatoon but they can't refill their ink weapons because they can't turn into Squids, so Ralph has to throw objects and splash ink at other players to prevent him from dying, because "if you die outside of your game it's game over!"

I could see a version of the game appearing on PC as well, considering Nintendo doesn't compete with computer hardware.  I would also enjoy the Xbox One and PS4 versions to be developed by Sega, as they could replace the Mario kart level with a Sonic Sega All Stars Racing level.

Forget N Sane Trilogy on 3DS, Please port Crash Nitro Kart to the 3DS console! Don't forget up to 6 player "single card" wireless play and 8 player multi-game play! And Make Spyro Playable. Amiibo Compatibility!
DrBandicoot
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS