official communication from Activision around the zombie's issues?

World War II Zombies Forum

Is it a joke ? How can I see so many topics around the issues with zombie nazie without any official communication from Activision ?

Memory error 2878, game's crash, kicked out everytime now... it is worse and worse, but we paid the game, and we continue to pay xbolive... unacceptable !!!

At least, Activision could recognize and apologize... that should be a minimum !

Spyritt68
1 REPLY 1

Hi there,  

I would check out this. you can see the full list here. 

Known Issues

The following issues have a fix in progress or are under investigation.

Issue

Description

Status

I keep getting memory errors.
– All platforms

We're actively investigating several memory errors occurring in both Multiplayer and Zombies, including error codes 1 1213, 15 633, and 0 2878.

Under investigation
Headquarters keeps freezing on me.
– All platforms

For some players, navigating the menus while in Headquarters is causing the game to freeze. If this happens to you, you’ll need to restart the game.

Under investigation
I keep getting a DirectX error.
– PC

We're investigating an issue that's causing PC players to encounter DirectX errors, generally including DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG.

Under investigation
I didn't get a Supply Drop for leveling up my Soldier.
– All platforms

We're working to fix instances where some players aren't getting Supply Drops they've earned for ranking up their Soldier.

Workaround: In some cases, this is the result of a general connectivity issue that occurs when opening a Supply Drop. Try restarting the game then checking your inventory for your Supply Drop items.

Under investigation
I keep getting a message saying "Unable to connect to host."
– All platforms

Some players are being presented with multiple pop-up screens stating "Unable to connect to host."

Workaround on PC: If you experience this, hit Enter and Escape to leave the game, then try playing again.

If the messages continue, please choose your platform to contact us.

PS4

XBOX ONE

PC

Under investigation
My Twitch rewards are stuck in the Mail vendor.
– All platforms

We're working to fix an issue where Twitch rewards appear to be stuck in your Mail slots. This is a graphical error; the content has been delivered.

Fix in progress
I can't choose a Division.
– All platforms

We're working to fix an issue where some players new to Call of Duty: WWII are unable to select their first Division in Multiplayer.

Fix in progress
I'm not getting my rewards for the Twitch Prime promotion.
– All platforms

Some players are not receiving Supply Drops associated with the Twitch Prime promotion.

Be sure to look for your Supply Drops at the Mail vendor in Headquarters.

If you're missing Supply Drops from Twitch Prime, choose your platform to contact us.

PS4

XBOX ONE

PC

Under investigation
I’m getting a "Requested a command not received" error message.
– All platforms

We're investigating an issue that's causing some players to get kicked from Nazi Zombies while in splitscreen.

Under investigation
I got a Supply Drop after a match, but I don't see it as an Available Supply Drop.
– All platforms

We're working to resolve an issue where players aren't able to access Supply Drops they've earned after matches.

Under investigation
I got locked from playing in Ranked Play.
– All platforms

We're investigating instances where players are getting suspended from Ranked Play while in the lobby or right after a match is completed.

Under investigation
My rank dropped after winning a Ranked Play match.
– All platforms

We're investigating an issue that is causing some players' rank to drop after winning a Ranked Play match.

Under investigation
Nathan425

Studios