3 major issues in COD WW2- please help

World War II Xbox One

3 major issues in COD WW2- please help

Today caps off some majo issues we are having with COD WW2- on XBOX.

First- all zombie supply drops are NOT crediting to us...we can recieve multiplayer ones...but not zombie...and I am a lvl 2 prestige so we have missed QUITE A FEW. (new patch supposedly fixes, but no credit for ALL boxes lost...time invested without reward)

second- Public matches lag out and are not stable (new patch supposedly fixes, have not tested as avoiding public zombie matches so as to ensure points are recieved)

third- we purchased gift cards today to redeem for COD points/Seasons pass...when redeemed- it shorted us the COD points...after 4 hours back n fourth with Xbox support- they deleted and reissues the gift card and we are finally able to redeem on COD for the points again, after 4-5 hours wotrh of fighting this out with Xbox ...

Mind you- we have emailed Activision twice now, and also done the support que- but no one has contacted us or responded back...which leaves us in this situation....

$50 for a new game...

$50 for seasons pass,

$25 in COD points...

Numerous lost supply drops in zombies,

Numerous lost points by playing Public matches onzombies only to drop have the points deleted.

Gift cards purchased not being credited (xbox verifying that they credited them, that its on activisoins side)

Now as a father- My son only wanted to play., and had I not been involved in the gift card issue- he would have lost $20 in the transaction because he got only a $5 credit and no points...time invested to prove this happened and fight it out with xbox only to find out its activisions issue- and they will not return my emails or respond to support requests....

This game should have not been released until it was stable enough to support the gaming community...but unfortunately- I am stuck with a game that is somewhat functional, and steals gift cards...

Activisoin...I need your help...this is not right...too much invested to see this going the way it has so far. please correct and to make this right. We have owned every single COD since it started...we are a core audience for this game...and you may be losing us after this debacle

Biffwise503

Biffwise503
2 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: 3 major issues in COD WW2- please help

in reply to Biffwise503

We have contacted activision directly by the contact number given from xbox- on that number it indicated that all communications are via twitter, facebook , or online community...so no one to contact directly...I would like to speak to sommeone directly as this has become a pretty big issue. Xbox blames Activision, activision wont communicate with me back...and cannot get a response online.....

Any assistance would help...I am contemplating contacting attornies for a class action lawsuit similar to pay to play issues with EA sports and Battlefront2

All we have asked for is some help and to make things right...instead- a cold shoulder and left to deal with it on our own.

Biffwise503

Biffwise503

Re: 3 major issues in COD WW2- please help

in reply to Biffwise503

Can't even play after this update due to horrific lag. It has been good for me for the most part, but it is sooooo bad today. My internet is fine to the trolls to like to mention it. Why does ***** always get worse after each patch?

frieser

Studios