not a fan of the return to TK boot

World War II Support

Highlighted

not a fan of the return to TK boot

With the latest update the game has returned to kicking players for team killing. I thought the time out was a better move. The majority of my team kills come from idiots running in front of me when I'm already shooting down range and it's annoying to know that they stay for playing dumb and I'm kicked just because I expect my fellow players to see I'm firing. I guess I will start enjoying this feature and run in front of other players and see how many I can get kicked out.
Agent-0008
2 REPLIES

Re: not a fan of the return to TK boot

in reply to Agent-0008

Hey there! Please leave all feedback/suggestions here. All serious suggestions are greatly appreciated, and changes have been implemented based on valuable community input like yours. ^MB

Player Support

Re: not a fan of the return to TK boot

in reply to ATVISupport

I agree with the previous post.  The time out was a much better option.  We have a group of friends that like to play together after long days at work, and it's no fun when half the party ends up being kicked out of the match especially because of others running infront of them.  We've had people kicked because teammates ran into a room after a grenade was thrown in or because they run in front of someone already shooting.

skyraider04

Studios