Zombies Hurricane Tesla Variant Glitch

World War II Support

Highlighted

Zombies Hurricane Tesla Variant Glitch

Alright now i've played a fair bit of zombies up until this point in the games release and I noticed something quite quirky. Previously, to obtain the 'Hurricane' variant of the tesla gun, you had to lure a bomber zombie up the stairs in the laboratory until the zombie was on the platform where the stairs split. On this platform there is a locker before the second set of stairs going up. Jumping into the bomber zombie on this platform would cause him to explode and knock open the locker dropping the stormraven-attuned uberschnalle. But as of the update on december 7th 2017, I repeat the same process as before except even doing 4 seperate bomber zombies on the platform in several different games, the locker in the wall will not open and drop the battery. Some pertinent information would potentially be that I was on either wave 4 or 5 every game, I had opened the salt mine door but had not started the geitskraft device. The weapon I was using didn't seem to play a role as I used several different ones. I was wondering if anyone has been experiencing this same issue, if anyone's found a fix, or if this is a known issue that is working on being solved. After seeing the zombie supply drops fixed, I prestiged and was hoping to prestige again but it takes so long without the hurricane variant of the tesla gun. Thanks, King Alec D

King Alec D
7 REPLIES

Re: Zombies Hurricane Tesla Variant Glitch

in reply to King Alec D

I’ve had the same problem it worked fine before even before Tesla gun was built but now I have to finish the lightning rod to do it and even then it takes a couple bomb zombies to get it open this needs a fix by the time I get the guns upgraded it is very difficult to complete steps because it takes so much time to upgrade Tesla’s it is so random and unpredictable please fix this 

in reply to King Alec D

I have Same problem. 

When i kill the 4 bombzombies with a semtex it will be Open. But when i try a Second one... nothing!!!!! :@@@@ thank you for the update!!!!!F%#$

Alexesh33

in reply to King Alec D

Another ***** update. How did you guys manage to release the hurricane Uberschnelle? We where going for the hardcore easter egg but got stuck on this step from round 25-35 and eventually died because of all the suïcide walks into the bomber. I think i walked into more than 10 bombzombies and nothing happened. 

TWDR91

in reply to TWDR91

Hurricane Tesla gun appears to be glitched out until next patch...way not cool 😢

the War Ang3l

in reply to TWDR91

Hopefully this will get patched soon but here's a easier way to get the battery. Lure the bomber up onto the staircase landing then shoot the zombie in the head that's holding the bomb on his back and it will drop the bomb. After you shoot the bomb off his back then you kill the bomber and blow up the bomb that dropped next to the locker with your firearm.

Dankdabsallday

in reply to Dankdabsallday
Verified
the War Ang3l

in reply to King Alec D

https://youtu.be/cfo2JZy3Ggo

Here is a video with a method. 

Betterbutter

Studios