World War II Support

in reply to Ryanshawcroft

Hi 

@Ryanshawcroft wrote:

I have been given a code for the cod ww2 beta on Xbox and have redeemed it on the website, yet I have still not got a email, what should I do? 

Nk2yfz5q6snql
in reply to Nk2yfz5q6snql

Got my code from Best Buy. Went to the COD site and inputed it successfully. Never got the final beta key code yet. When I check my profile, it says my code is confirmed but that is all. The beta is just 24 hours away and wondering when will I receive my code to download, install and play. 

Thanks, 

Mallison
I have the same problem and its the 31st of August!
Daff95

Bought on the Xbox store it's currently an hour before the beta drops although all my friends and everyone in the community is already playing it for a day now and I still have yet to get a receipt, a code, or the beta to be downloadable on my cbox. What gives?!?

ThatYoungTom
in reply to ThatYoungTom

Hi there Ryan,

If you pre-ordered via the xbox store for the digital version there is no need for an Xbox Code or Token.

If you search the xbox store for WWII, and look in the add ons, perhaps in the Season Pass slot, you should be abe to locate the WWII Beta

Hope this helps

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

Moderator Moderator

Redeemed the 12 digit code, but no beta code from the website and none in my email either. Please advise as the beta is underway now and I have had no code?

zRichardsonn
in reply to ThatYoungTom

you managed to find a fix yet mate? I'm having the same issue.

SinceScott

That's really cognitive information to know about such a indomitable and concrete stuffs. I stolidly respect that effort and hope to keep the good work as same as always. Thank you for being so workaholic, it has server us the way we want. Indeed , grateful to you.

credible0

Studios