World War II Support

I have been given a code for the cod ww2 beta on Xbox and have redeemed it on the website, yet I have still not got a email, what should I do? 

Ryanshawcroft
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
in reply to Ryanshawcroft
Solution

Hi there

The following is from the Beta FAQ and is currently all the information we have regarding the Email with the Beta Token.

https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Call-of-Duty-WWII-Private-Beta

9. When will I get my Private Beta token?
Tokens will be sent close to the beginning of your Beta start date. For PlayStation 4, before August 25 at 10 AM PT. For Xbox One, before September 1 at 10 AM PT.

The Beta tokens will be sent through to the registered email address that you have provided in your Call of Duty account

Additionally, Tokens will be viewable via your own Beta status page --> https://profile.callofduty.com/promotions/redeem/cod/beta

All the best

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

Moderator Moderator
27 REPLIES 27

it gives you a code when you enter the code from your receipt.  then you just enter that code on your xbox to play.  you don't need the code in an email.

navyseals2318
in reply to navyseals2318

Do I have to wait for the beta to come out first, to do this? And what's all this code stuff about on the websit, the guy at the shop said I had to register it online first? 

Ryanshawcroft

Not necessarily. I just redeemed my code that I got from Gamestop and even though it says "your code is ready" it doesn't appear on the page. When I left the redemption page and later returned to it, it told me I had already redeemed a code. I still haven't received an email either. So I don't know if in fact I will eventually receive an email with the so called "token" so I can register for the beta or if I am experiencing a problem. 

imonur6

No, xbox player get the code from email

Inragedheadshot
Solution

Hi there

The following is from the Beta FAQ and is currently all the information we have regarding the Email with the Beta Token.

https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Call-of-Duty-WWII-Private-Beta

9. When will I get my Private Beta token?
Tokens will be sent close to the beginning of your Beta start date. For PlayStation 4, before August 25 at 10 AM PT. For Xbox One, before September 1 at 10 AM PT.

The Beta tokens will be sent through to the registered email address that you have provided in your Call of Duty account

Additionally, Tokens will be viewable via your own Beta status page --> https://profile.callofduty.com/promotions/redeem/cod/beta

All the best

________

View solution in original post

Moderator Moderator

When you say you will receive an email with the code at a later date prior to the actual beta how close to the beta date should I be looking for that email? (I redeemed a code from Gamestop for the Xbox One beta) I didn't get a code immediately on the screen but it did say that I had successfully redeemed the code and that my beta code was ready. I checked my email but there wasn't an email with a "token" either. So I'm not sure I am doing things the right way. 

imonur6

I am also having the same issue. Got the same response but no email yet. The question is, have they sent the codes yet? Beta is next weekend.

thanks

Purguy

No need to worry. Going by the PS4 beta Token roll out I would expect the Tokens to be emailed a day or two before the beta.

For PS4 for tokens were sent out in waves in the 42 hours prior.

As shown above, once the Tokens have been sent they will also be viewable on your Beta status page.

________

Moderator Moderator

So I already redeemed the code on my receipt on this website for Xbox one, and it says "you have redeemed a code for Xbox One". Am I supposed to get an email or no? 

Another question, how come PS4 gets two weekends?

UltraMadBoomer

Studios