RESET ALL MY PROGRESS BACK TO LEVEL 1

SOLVED

World War II Support

I went to log in to my game the other day after not being on in a month or so to start playing again and right when I opened the game I got hit with a message saying an error occurred and it lost all of my progress and would have to start over. I'm really hoping there's a way to fix this since not only did I pay $60 but this would be the second time it's managed to lose my progress. This was on the multiplayer servers, any help is appreciated.

Heartman-
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Awesome, thanks!

Your rank has been reverted to prestige 1 rank 55. Your inventory and everything else should be just the way it was before.

Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.

Go to Activision Aces!

View solution in original post

Community Coordinator
21 REPLIES 21

Hey there,

Totally understand your concern. Can you please go ahead and accept the rank reset? I'll be able to revert your stats back once you've done so.

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Hello, I am also having the same problem. I accepted the reset and was hoping to have my progress restored.

AidenGardner

Hey Aiden,

Thank you for reaching out! Your rank has been reverted to prestige 2 rank 35. Your inventory and unlocks should all be intact. Let me know if you need further assistance.

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Awesome! Everything looks to be back, thanks for the quick response!

AidenGardner

Just rebought Modern Warfare remastered and lost all my progress please help. Put a lot of effort into where i was.

XstrangetamerX1

Redownloading the game right now and I'll be launching it in a minute. Thank you so much for the help, friend!

Heartman-

No problem at all! Just make sure not to play after accepting the rank reset and I'll let you know as soon as possible when your stats have been reverted.

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Just chiming in again. Accepted the reset havent played and now waiting on your go or any other member who may be able to help

Heartman-

Awesome, thanks!

Your rank has been reverted to prestige 1 rank 55. Your inventory and everything else should be just the way it was before.

Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.

Go to Activision Aces!

View solution in original post

Community Coordinator

Studios