Not receiving my Twitch Prime loot.

SOLVED

World War II Support

Hey there, 

For this issue please reach out through one of our direct ATVI Support channels here: https://support.activision.com/Contact_Us

Thanks, let me know if you have any questions or issues doing so. 

-Sean 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Page not found ?

Mattoflight

Well that makes no sense, let me look into that, but if you click on the Contact Us header on the top of page it should take you to the correct spot. 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

I have signed up and not have recived my loot.

BigLuuuuu

Hey LuProxy,

Can you go ahead and send me a screenshot (from Twitch) showing that you linked your Twitch Prime account to your COD account?

Send me your gamertag as well. Smiley Happy

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Hi Elany,

I've also not recieved my Twitch Prime loot after linking my Call of Duty and Twitch Prime accounts together. My Playstation ID is Aslag94 and I've PM'd you a screenshot showing that I linked my Twitch Prime account.

Thanks

Aslag

Same problem I keep checking my mailbox hoping it’ll come through.

(My gamer tag is Mattoflight.  I play on PS4)

Mattoflight

As well, me too. I also am not receiving my supply drops. I have linked my twitch, steam and cod accounts have twitch prime but no luck. Before I had my Activision account linked to my Xbox which I don't have WW2 on, I then unlinked that and linked it to steam, which I have WW2 on and have not received the supply drops yet. Hope you can help.

Gamer tag Obuekwe on steam

Fc_luke

I still haven't recieved my rewards. Twitch and Xbox accounts are linked but still no luck. I've PM'ed gamertag and proof.

Renfield78

I have everything linked and have tried unlinking and relinking it all. Still nothing, what am I suppose to do to get my CoD WWII loot?

flyinaces

Studios