Not receiving my Twitch Prime loot.

SOLVED

World War II Support

I got played on mine because I'm linked to Xbox and Steam... All my loot I believe is going to Xbox and I can't unlink it even though I don't own the game on xbox. I would just check to see what systems you have linked to your activision account. Maybe it's going somewhere else like it is with me.

TriggaHappy215

Hi TriggerHappy215,

Can you also provide a screenshot showing that both your Twitch and COD accounts are linked together? Please take a screenshot from here after you log in.

Thanks!

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

I’m not receiving my loot from twitch prime. Linked everything together I think what is right. Help?!?

Arsenistic

No problem.

Can you also provide a screenshot from the link I linked above in a previous post?

You can send it to me via PM.

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Elany,

I'm having the same issue.  All is linked up but no loot.

Thanks in advance!

Frank

ManAndKnife

Same thing has happend to me.

I'd be happy if anyone could help

SlideyRunner
Same thing has happend to me, wont receive any loot.
I'd be happy if u could help.
SlideyRunner

I'm having the same issue. I've included a screenshot.Screenshot 2018-03-17 at 2.37.39 PM.png

cheesesteakbois

I also have not recieved any loot. I have tried everything people have suggested and still nothing! I have my Psn Linked with Cod and Cod linked with Twitch. I also have Amazon prime and twitch prime. Please Help!

@Arsenistic wrote:

I’m not receiving my loot from twitch prime. Linked everything together I think what is right. Help?!?

Hudlite

Mine is linked too still have not received any on Xbox one. Just a stupid way to send you spam to your email i guess.

Germanbowtie34

Studios