Not receiving my Twitch Prime loot.

SOLVED

World War II Support

Same here I have done everything that I have had to do it worked with fornite so I know this is the right account and so far nothing. This should be a seemless process fortnite was easy and simple but this is taking me too long it’s been two days it said it was connected but it’s not. 

BonziBudd

i linked wrong activision account to twich prime last month which i created when i was trieng to claim the twitch prime loot without realizing that i already had an account with activision already so i never got the twitch prime loot last month

and today i relinked the account to the correct one which is the one i am posting on but still no luck with receiving this months loot any advice please help

EMPYREAN-EYE

Yeah I'm afraid if you already had it linked to another account then it would have gone to that account. There isn't anyway to send or replace those content since it already had sent it to the other platform/account. I'd just make sure it is all setup now so that you will get any future content coming out through that. If you have issues with that just reach out and we can look into it. 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

I recently linked my twitch prime account and activison account and it said I received al my loot but I have not received anything. Please help me with this issue.

ImmaTellYouNo

Same here. Please help 

Jordanbball55

Same here please help

Jordanbball55

Me either .. this is so aggravating 😠😠

Majormcturd

I recently linked my twitch prime account and activison account and it said I received al my loot but I have not received anything. Please help me with this issue.FFE13B37-C143-42BF-9E41-C48ED5981C8F.png

ImmaTellYouNo

I am having the same issue 

joe1028

Can you please help me get my twitch prime loot? Been waiting for like 4 days for mine to show up in my inbox, had an in game prompt on the news feed thing tell me it was in my inbox, but it was not there. Kinda bummed out by how horrible this process is so far

JimmyJIPO

Studios