Not receiving my Twitch Prime loot.

SOLVED

World War II Support

Highlighted

I am having an issue with receiving my Twitch Prime loot while playing on my Steam account. I have linked my Twitch and Steam to my Call of Duty account with no luck. I feel I have exhausted all avenues and feel pretty defeated at this point in trying to claim my loot. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

TrapTheBass
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey all,

To those having trouble receiving the Twitch Prime content, please refer to the following on what to do and who to contact:

I've noticed quite a bit of players have the incorrect gamertag/PSN linked and that may be why they are not receiving the content.

Before you link your Twitch to your COD, please make sure the correct gaming username is linked. Head over to your Account Profile (click on your name in the upper right corner) and unlink whatever is linked (Xbox, Playstation or Steam) and then proceed to link your correct one. You should be redirected to the platform's site and prompted to input your login credentials if you aren't already logged in.

If you are still having trouble, please take a screenshot from the following link: Twitch Prime Loot COD showing that you've properly linked your accounts together and send that over to ATVI official support. You can contact them via Facebook, Twitter, or Live Chat via this page.

Thanks!

Go to Activision Aces!

View solution in original post

Community Coordinator
212 REPLIES 212

Hi TrapTheBass,

Sorry to hear you're running into this but let's see if I can help.

Can you try visiting the following link to ensure both your accounts are properly linked together?

Get back to me if you're still having issues receiving your loot.

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

I have visited the link previously and ensured that my steam and twitch accounts are linked. I also have my Playstation and Xbox account linked but I do not own this game on anything other than Steam. I am still having issues with the lootboxes at this point. 

TrapTheBass

Sorry for the late response,

Can you send me a screenshot showing that your accounts are successfully linked? Not from here, but from this link.

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

tssss.jpg

TrapTheBass

Hello!

I checked your account and you have received your Twitch content.

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Yes, thank you. I talked to an Activision agent earlier today. It was sent to either my PS4 or Xbox account. It is resolved now. 

TrapTheBass

84B71292-1D10-4A6D-BE53-65E88F2B59B2.png

Also not receiving my twitch prime loot. My PSN is troy2die and my twitch is six9n

troy2die

I am having a simmilar issue.  I had Xbox and Steam both linked.   On the official page for this loot it clearly states the following "Your Call of Duty: WWII content will be available in every platform linked to your Call of Duty account!"

It has gone to my Xbox account that I will not be playing and not to my Steam account that I do play.  That is not "every" platform as the official page states.  

xkpoKPX

RexxCastle

Hi I'm having the same problem where my xbox and twitch accounts are definately linked, but I'm not recieving any rewards. Any help? I can provide screenshots if neccesary.

Renfield78

Studios