Not getting supply drops?

World War II Support

This is happening to me starting from yesterday once I prestige to prestige six all of my supply drops I unlock by leveling up does not show in my supply drop section but it says I unlocked supply drops I am currently level 46 and have not gotten any supply drops from when I prestiged to prestige six I’ll show you proof if you want.

glowfang037

Hey there, 

Sorry to hear you are running into that issue too. It should stop occuring once you hit the next prestige, but for now could you please send me that proof you mentioned (screenshot?) via PM and also let me know what your platform and gamertag are? Appreciate it. 

-Sean 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

I was reading through the supply drop problem and I am having the same issue. It started once I hit prestige level 3 and happens every time I receive one for leveling up. I believe it is only the regular supply drops. I have lost count as to how many I have missed, but it was every time I should have received one for leveling up. The past three I have taken a video of it for proof to send it in. Seems like it’s once you hit a certain prestige, but then I prestiged again and it’s still doing it every time.

Awfuljellyfish

I have been having this happen for a long time, ling before prestige 3. I've never gotten proof because I don't care that much but it's well over 20. I'm more concerned with losing armory credits. At some point in the past 3 weeks, my armory credits dropped by 10,000ish . I'm not certain it wasn't my mistake but I'm pretty sure I had over 13,000. Went to use some and realized I had under 5,000. Gamer tag is Jayhenriks31 and I'm on PS4 .If this can be looked into, I'd appreciate it. Less concerned with supply drops. 

Jayhenriks31

Hey Sean, I haven’t been getting supply drops earned while in game. At the end of a match when a supply drop pops up I’ll go to open and it’s not there. It’s happend at least 10 times. I know it may be being worked on so I just wanted to let you know it’s still happening to me, thanks. I’m playing COD WWII on XBox One, Username: x HOOL1GAN x 

bhg1987

Sorry to hear that. That is a bug that has been around for quite a long time. You can fix it by prestiging again, but in the meantime I can try to help out. Can you just send me a prviate message and let me know what your current level is and just re-paste your XB1 gamertag? Also, please make sure that XB1 account is linked to your Activision account.

Let me know and thanks for reaching out. 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Hey I just came across this thread while researching the same issue, anyway you can help me out Sean 

pmitchell

Sure, but like my last message on here messaged just send me on over a PM with your gamertag and let me know how long you've been seeing that issue. It should resolve itself when you next prestige, but I can see if there is anything we can do to help in the meantime. 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

I've saved a clip to my PlayStation of me getting a supply drop in the after battle report, but it never shows up in the supply drop menu, is there any way anyone could reimburse me for the supply drops I've missed out on?

N3ON_BANDIT
I just got ww2 25.10.18 still not fixed. I don't get any drops for levelling up at all. Waste of money buying this game. I don't understand how Black ops is out and ww2 is still not working? Moneygrabbing
SmokeyGeeza

Studios