Memory Error 1 1205

World War II Support

Around 50% of the time that I queue to join a War game, I'll find a game, I will be on the loading screen and then instead of loading in, I will get a message saying 'Memory Error 1 1205' and be kicked from multiplayer. I didn't have an issue with this as I presumed I was being put into a game and that game just ended, therefore I obviously couldn't join and this confused the system, however, before it happened today, I was checking my stats and seen I had 333 wins and 277 losses and I then went into War, got the 'Memory Error 1 1205' message and decided to check my stats to see if it affected them. This is when i realised that I was getting 2 losses, presumably Game 1 and Game 2, and my stats now were 333 wins and 279 losses. Now this is the first time ive ever had a decent W/L ratio and I don't want this error to ruin it and seeing as its happened around 10 times in 2 days, i know my losses must be catching up to my wins, is there anything i can do about this error?

Howdiniho
32 REPLIES 32

Hey Howdiniho

I get the same error, only started in COD WWii, I usually get it at the start of the match as well, I was thinking at first I might have a problem with my PC but everything checks out ok and seeing your post makes me believe it is game related, I get it in all game modes, not just War.

pete76007
I'm really unsure what to do in order to find a resolution to this, since my original post, it has now happened to me in other game modes as well as it removing me from the middle of a War game, however this has only ever happened once. Since noticing it's giving me losses though, its becoming frustrating
Howdiniho

I notice this only when I try to play operation Neptune. I do play on Xbox FYI so idk if it’s a different issue on the other platforms

Unquietsilver10
in reply to Unquietsilver10

Im getting the same problem on PS4 ....must be an error in the game 

Junes3092
in reply to Unquietsilver10

I seem to be having the same problem when im in the middle of a zombies game. Very frustrating. On xbox btwSmiley Mad

Spoiler

inu83

I'm having the same issue! 

i7 6600k - gtx1080 - 24GB ddr4

SubSonic_dot_exe
in reply to SubSonic_dot_exe

I have the same problem after a few hours of gameplay! I run on i7 8700k; 16 GB DDR4; GTX1080TI 

ShaDoWpLaY

Same problem since last update past week

CODWWmemeroor1205_1.pngCODWWmemeroor1205_2.png

DJ_NoMercy

I have tried a few things to see if it was my system but once again I think it is a problem with the game, especially now that I see more people are having the same issue.

My system specs are:

Gigabyte Aorus 1080 Ti

Asus Maximus Hero Viii MB

32 GB's 3000 MHz RAM

i7-6700K CPU

EVGA 1000 W power supply

Corsair 500 R case

Samsung 960 Pro M.2 512 GB main hard drive, (all COD WWii game files are installed here)

I have swapped around the RAM so that it is in the opposite chanels which also means it has all been reseated, as well as the video card, RAM and video cards all tested ok, tested system files using windows 10 system file checker (sfc), verified the game files through Steam, all were good. Once again this all points to an issue with the game, since this post is in support it would be nice to get some feedback from Activision on this issue, I am sure there are many more with the same problem. When I get bored I will delete the entire game and re install just in case, if that does not work I will do a full reformat just to rule everything out but once again I do not think the issue is on our end, it is a game problem. I will post my results and would appreciate it if everyone that has posted here would list any fixes they have tried, whether or not they were succesful as I am sure we would all appreciate the info.test  (2).png

pete76007

Studios