I can't play multiplayer untill I reset my ranks

World War II Support

Hello Guys,

After months of break i've decided to play Call of Duty WWII Multiplayer again.

When I started the game and was looking for a game online, a screen pops up saying: "Your data is corrupt, or didn't download properly. You must reset your ranks to continue."

I highly doubt that my data is corrupt because I've never did something in my Call of Duty WWII folder.

The same error pops up in the Zombie Mode too..

Can somebody help me?

Sincerely,

6senz

6senz
9 REPLIES 9

Hi 6senz,

Are you on PC? If you are, please do go ahead and accept the rank reset and do not play until given the go ahead. I will be able to revert your stats back.

Let me know. Thanks.

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Hi Elany,

Yes, I'm on PC and I accepted the rank reset.

Sincerely,

6senz

6senz

Great, thank you.

Your rank has been reverted to prestige 2 rank 7. If you no longer need assistance with your stats, please do go ahead and close the case you opened with our support by logging in here.

Much appreciated. Let me know if there's something else you need help with.

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

HI Elany,

I am  having the exact same issue, "Your Data Is Corrupt or Didn't download Properly" message pops up when i start multiplayer on PC

please help!

CreaTiveLime

Absolutely! I'd love to help.

Head to your Account Profile by clicking on your username in the upper right corner and link your Steam account. I'll be able to reset your rank once that is connected to your COD account. After accepting the rank reset prompt on WWII, please refrain from playing until I give you the go ahead that your stats have been reverted.

Edit: Disregard this message. Looks like you got things sorted with support earlier today. Cheers! Smiley Happy

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

@PSSupport wrote:

Absolutely! I'd love to help.

Head to your Account Profile by clicking on your username in the upper right corner and link your Steam account. I'll be able to reset your rank once that is connected to your COD account. After accepting the rank reset prompt on WWII, please refrain from playing until I give you the go ahead that your stats have been reverted.

Edit: Disregard this message. Looks like you got things sorted with support earlier today. Cheers! Smiley Happy

I just logged on today and had the same issue. I saw the accept rank option and just closed my tab and rebooted the game. I clicked play again and was never prompted with the reset rank option again but it had already reset my rank. I have yet to play since the reset. How can I fix this?

DrDubb

Hello I am having the same problem . I reset my ranks and I’ve played a couple games , will that stop me from getting my rank and unlocks back?

Bonniestcoder98

Hello I just recently had the same problem

Bonniestcoder98
I’m having the same issue need help
Bonniestcoder98

Studios