Did not receive my liberty strike bundle

SOLVED

World War II Support

Highlighted

Did not receive my liberty strike bundle

Purchased from Xbox one dashboard store. It downloaded instantly and took the money from my account. It has been 24 hours and I have still not received it. 

MshedFanger
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Did not receive my liberty strike bundle

in reply to MshedFanger
Solution

Hey MshedFanger,

Not sure if you looked over the private message I sent you yesterday, but after receiving your proof of purchase, the Liberty Strike bundle has been pushed to your XBL account. Please make sure to check out your in-game mail.

Elany
Community Coordinator
Activision Player Support
Community Coordinator
13 REPLIES

in reply to MshedFanger

Hey there,

Sorry to hear you still have not received the Liberty Strike bundle. Can you go ahead and send me proof of purchase via PM, please? I'd like to send this up for review for you.

Elany
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

in reply to Elany

I do not know how to private message on here. As far as proof of purchase what is sufficient it shows on my dashboard that I have purchased it and when I’m on the game it showed yesterday. Now on the game in the store it’s not available for purchase. Are you wanting a screenshot or what. 

MshedFanger

in reply to MshedFanger

If you click on my name it'll direct you to my forum profile, on my profile there is a Private Message button in the upper right side somewhere. A screenshot of the confirmation receipt you received from your platform will suffice.

Thanks.

Elany
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

in reply to Elany

So no response for two hours. I sent the pm with screenshot. Should I just put in for refund through my bank for wrongful charges. 

MshedFanger

in reply to MshedFanger

It can take awhile for me to get back to everyone, so I kindly ask for your patience. I've just sent a PM back to you regarding your issue.

Elany
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

in reply to Elany

Just wondering if there’s any updates on a resolution yet. 

MshedFanger

in reply to MshedFanger
Solution

Hey MshedFanger,

Not sure if you looked over the private message I sent you yesterday, but after receiving your proof of purchase, the Liberty Strike bundle has been pushed to your XBL account. Please make sure to check out your in-game mail.

Elany
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

in reply to Elany

The private message I received last night had no details or sentences or anything in it. I’m on a mobile device I don’t know if that’s the reason I don’t see anything in it or not. I just logged in on my Xbox and and in the newsfeed when it connects to online I have been contacted by Activision. They made it right I now have the bundle. Thanks for all your help during this time it is much appreciated. 

MshedFanger

in reply to Elany

Having the same issue 2D847C7C-0607-4EB8-8748-E86D6CC3CE60.png

Prinspraveen

Studios