World War II General Discussion

teamkilling

This is the most frustrating aspect of the game for me.  I just dont understand how you developers won't program these games where it doesn't count towards your k/d ratio.  Ive gotten team killed at least 450 times already and I'm ready to just throw this crap out the window. These bumbs are doing it on purpose, and when you do it on an accident they turn around and kill you back more often than not. Please reprogram this game whereas team kills don't count as a death immediately!!!!!  I'm sure they can, its just ridiculous.  I take this very seriously as does many of my friends. People have just team killed me for no reason at all and it hurting my k/d!!!!!  I am strictly a hardcore player and it makes me want to play core and I hate core.  Also, while im at it, IAlso dont understand how come you don't cater to us hardcore players by only giving us 4 game modes. I should have complained years ago because I Play and pay enough to deserve to be able to play more than just 4 game modes since I've been playing for the past 9 years.  Ithought you guys would get it by now. Its way to boring playing only 4 hardcore game modes!  I absolutely mean this, If this doesn't change you better believe this is the last call of duty i ever buy, and I hope there are thousands of people who feel the same way who just haven't spoken about!!!  Frustrated  rumbleruff!!!!    Thank you.

Sincerely,

rumbleruff

rumbleruff
6 REPLIES

Re: teamkilling

in reply to rumbleruff
It baffles me how they haven't fixed this yet.

Nothing worse than seeing your final results and knowing you would have fared better without the Teamkills... especially when you just barely go negative because of them.
"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Kick people for TKing in hardcore search

Skullgrind

in reply to Skullgrind
I think Search would be the only HC mode I'd be in favor of Ricochet for. Too much at stake to have teammates killing eachother.

I will say though that the GBs and competitive SnD matches do have TK on.
"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

in reply to rumbleruff

In all honesty, we simply just need ricochet. As long as team killing is enabled, people will do it to mess with people. I understand the whole thing about HC. But people are killing their teammates for the fun of it. 

SLEDGEHAMMER!!! GIVE US RICOCHET FOR HC!!!

GEagle25

in reply to GEagle25

Ricochet is not hardcore.  The only place it makes any sense is S&D. All they need to do is add the 3 kills and kicked.

Or just copy bo3 hardcore.  That was perfect.

gotsomestars Level 75

in reply to gotsomestars

I agree BO3 was the best solution to TK. Being on a streak and getting killed by a random grenade from a teammate or some useless troll just shooting you for fun is a joke. I can't believe these developers would allow this to be in a game. 

D_ShadOw317

Studios