Ww2 worst boots on the ground cod?? Worst maps, guns, killstreaks :( Another year another bad game.

World War II General Discussion

Fix the damage of the Stan 5 hits to kill someone an the hitmakers on hardcore ! ***** i hate it atm !!

jimmie heeft instagram
6 REPLIES 6
Game is trash to inconsistent 1 good match in 200 is not good enough, they dont even look as if they are even in the process of fixing it more interested in transactions
pmutd
I agree with you there I’m fuming that they have added micro transactions before fixing their *****ed servers
HarryHawx

What do you mean, you dont like getting spawn trapped on the USS Texas?  LOL!! 

These maps are the worst Ive seen since Ghosts, I didnt buy Infinite warfare after the Beta, it was that bad.

I had the same feeling abut this POS but I bought it anyway, Im glad I didnt get the DLC crap.

CorruptDNA

They dont care, not at all.  

They already have our money and just want to milk every last nickel out of the idiots who buy COD points.

CorruptDNA

pmutd schrieb:
Game is trash to inconsistent 1 good match in 200 is not good enough, they dont even look as if they are even in the process of fixing it more interested in transactions

This.

Horrorman Level 75

@jimmie heeft instagram wrote:

Fix the damage of the Stan 5 hits to kill someone an the hitmakers on hardcore ! ***** i hate it atm !!

You not maybe playing Internationals? If I get local games(South Africa) the game plays awesome. If I party up with 3 other players we seem to only get International games. 

That's when it becomes hitmarker city in hardcore. Luckily 2 will normally rage quit then the remaining 2 will get local games again. 

Also top marks for the click bait title when it was just a moan/vent thread containing nothing about the worst boots on the ground or the worst maps ever but instead about how chit your connection to the host is.

Solid 10/10. Would read again!

RankRancid

Studios