This generation will never be satisfied

World War II General Discussion

@Mohumpus wrote:

BO3 party issues were a pain and I can't forget how unplayable IW was for the first 2 weeks due to the frame rate drops experienced on the Xbox One. I'm having fun with this game, but it would be even better if I was on the NJ dedicated servers.

What about the cranium2001 server? That seems to be decent at times for you.
Despising cheaters since 1970
cranium2001#6312400 Level 75

The Cranium2001 server farm is the bomb! I still can't believe how unstoppable I was. I must have been a full half second ahead of the enemy team for the entire time we were partied up Smiley Very Happy Thank you for padding my k/d.

Mohumpus

Haven't played since WaW? You cut yourself short of about 4-5 years of some great botg CoDs IMO...if you enjoy this broken mess, you would've loved MW2-BO2, heck even Ghosts....

and I suppose MW, but I didn't start CoD till MW2..

James8421

I'm enoying the game too, but I can understand the frustration of many who are having real issues with the P2P/Listen Servers which are hit or miss at best. I'm confident that SHGs will soon fix the connections, but until then you're going to see a lot of complaints in this forum.

Mohumpus

@Hardmode810 wrote:

As far as I am concerned, this is a great game. (Besides the obvious bugs that will be worked out) . I never even considered buying a cod game after waw but I gave WW2 a shot and am loving it. Get some patience millennials.

You do understand that if everyone stayed quiet and patient like you said, they wouldn't fix a dam thing and just focus on revenue generated supply drops. The benefit of speaking up is it may encourage them to get their act together and stop being lazy on launches. This is not a age thing, this is the annoyance of being sold a product that is broken. Besides, those that haven't bought the game yet and for the xmas crowd, this will give them idea on whether the game is worth it to buy. Right now, not looking good if you are on the fence of buying it.

I am on the opposite, I think people should hammer the company to complete and fix what was promised to their paying customers and not focus their efforts on future customers until current issues are fixed. If someone sold you a new car and the AC/heat didn't work, any reasonable person would be annoyed and irritated, this is no different.

Those that are brand new to this forum telling everyone to stop complaining I am always suspicious of their reasons for hyping the game, might even be Activision/SHG employees themselves but who knows.

Here is a thought, if you don't like the hate, complaints threads, much of which is completely valid don't read them. I for one, encourage people to spam complaints until the game is what was advertised to us.

MurkBeserk Level 75

You can go to any game developers forums and see the exact same garbage. Even if the game launched without a hitch the forum's would still be packed with crying

Hardmode810
And also filled with people who offer nothing constructive and gripe about people crying... which is what you are doing here. Complaining about Complaining is counter-productive, and almost worse than the complaining itself.
"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

I agree with the OP... people could use some patience.

iHattoriHanzo0 Level 75
You are kind of translating what he didn't say. Which is bizarre to me. And yeah, people could be more patient... but not sure how adding to the noise by complaining about them without really saying anything helps at all.
"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

I've been looking at the forum everyday and seeing impatient people that aren't appreciating what they have, but instead trashing the game for not running perfect. I wasn't going to start a thread about it, but share the same sentiments as the OP.... drop the millenials part because I know darn well those people come in all ages, shapes, and sizes.

iHattoriHanzo0 Level 75

Studios