Theatre Mode in WW2

SOLVED

World War II General Discussion

Highlighted

Anyone hear any hints on whether or not there will be theatre mode in WW2?

MurkBeserk Level 75
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
in reply to MurkBeserk
Solution

Confirmed, no theatre mode, unfortunately.

View solution in original post

MurkBeserk Level 75
6 REPLIES 6

Nope.

As long it doesn't interfere with the performance of the game. Why not.

Don't know if it did with the last few cod. Didn't play them.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

@dtuchpunk wrote:

Nope.

As long it doesn't interfere with the performance of the game. Why not.

Don't know if it did with the last few cod. Didn't play them.

They claimed they left it out of IW cause it causes lag which I find to be BS. It was in BO3 but IW seems to perform worse than IW in that regard so I doubt it will affect performance. The video capture I am assuming is on server side only so it shouldn't have any affect on in game performance unless they just don't have the GPU to handle it on their end. Not a huge deal if it is there or not but would be nice.

MurkBeserk Level 75

Yeah, it looks like Activision just wants to push out COD's as fast as possible. F*** what we loved that was great for those games!

Bobo!
in reply to MurkBeserk
Solution

View solution in original post

MurkBeserk Level 75

@MurkBeserk wrote:

Thats dumb. If nothing else you'd think maybe there would be a lot less ingame reporting if we were able to go back and watch other players' point of view in the theatre...not that I'm heavy on the reports, maybe reported 3 or 4 for using a jitter mod, but on other CoDs it was nice to be able to go back in theatre mode just to make sure a suspect situation was legit or not before jumping to conclusions and cry hacker/cheater (even though I've had to remind dummies on older CoDs that there was theatre mode and to go watch it after they would send me my fan mail)...

Plus it's just a much simpler way to record and edit gameplays and montages...oh well, WWIIs connection is really the only thing right now that I'm wondering about..

James8421

@James8421 wrote:

@MurkBeserk wrote:

Thats dumb. If nothing else you'd think maybe there would be a lot less ingame reporting if we were able to go back and watch other players' point of view in the theatre...not that I'm heavy on the reports, maybe reported 3 or 4 for using a jitter mod, but on other CoDs it was nice to be able to go back in theatre mode just to make sure a suspect situation was legit or not before jumping to conclusions and cry hacker/cheater (even though I've had to remind dummies on older CoDs that there was theatre mode and to go watch it after they would send me my fan mail)...

Plus it's just a much simpler way to record and edit gameplays and montages...oh well, WWIIs connection is really the only thing right now that I'm wondering about..

Agree 100%, connection is main concern even though theater mode is dissappointing and fact it is not going to be there is just goes to my original concern of them going cheap and backwards with just a basic reskin. The one and only thing that keeps me hopefull is the announcement they are doing 60hz / 60 hz tick rate.

MurkBeserk Level 75

Studios