Kicked for killing teammates

World War II General Discussion

Re: Kicked for killing teammates

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

NiceDrewishFela wrote:
I do think there are things the Devs can do to help the situation a bit without removing responsibility from the players.

The Grenade indicator is one thing.

Fixing the names disappearing would be another.

They fixed the care package thing today, so maybe that will ***** those complaints in the bud.

The only other idea I had would be to "paint" the target. If a teammate called in a strike, that area would be painted on the map in red. Even with callouts, sometimes its hard to know exactly where strikes are falling. The Artillery in this game is confusing at times. I have been killed with no apparent explosions near me. I will see explosions , stay away from them, and still die. I think it might be cool if when a teammate lays out a strike, you see where the impact zone is. The enemy won't see it, but it will give teammates a heads up as to areas to avoid. I also think the Devs could make spawning intelligent enough to NOT spawn teammates into areas where a streak has been deployed or dropped.

Other than that, these complaints are just people wanting the game to think for them.

Painting the target could work. They could use the outlines from the out of bounds in war mode. That way people without mics can drop them.  Although honestly I think people would still run into it.

I have to say too, the grenade indicator needs work. I've died to many grenades that I saw the indicator, and backed up til it went away, and still died.

gotsomestars Level 75

in reply to gotsomestars
Grenade indicator is definitely not working right. So many times either I won't get one at all, or will get it, get away from it, and still die.

Something is off with it.
"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
Activision Ambassador

Read the post scrub. It was from a care package. Emergency air drop to be exact. And considering you can't see what score streak you're calling in, it's almost impossible to tell what you're calling in. Why even post something backing up this retarded choice to add an instant kick without reading the entire post? Make yourself look stupid

TaleronZ

you cant see what streaks you are scrolling through. I tried to scroll down to call in the uav instead of the carpet bomb I got in a care package and he pulled the phone out and what happens... carpet bomb. kicked on the second pass.

jwil07

in reply to jwil07
My bad on the Carpet Bomb. I hadn't seen it a lot and forgot it was AI Controlled in this game.

Definitely think it should not count against the user as a TK since it is AI Controlled.

Until then, howeer, I think it is wise for HC players to try to avoid using it as a poor option.

Activision Ambassador
Highlighted

in reply to TaleronZ

The game developers can also choose for,thatyou can't kill 

Meerc089

in reply to TaleronZ

TaleronZ wrote:

Why did this get changed from a timeout to an instant kick?!?!? I used a carpet bomber run that I got from a care package and I killed my teammates and I was kicked from the game. My friends have been getting kicked from this score streak as well!! This has got to be the worst update ever. If you want to change the killing teammates, bring the voting back. This is just ridiculous

If I had a teammate drop a SS on my head without any verbal warning I woudl be team killing them until they left or the game is over. Part of palying HC is NOT killing your team mates so that means you better attempt to communicate with enough time for other team mates to respond or enjoy dying over and over and over. Dropping a SS that is likely to kill your team mates is no different to me than purposely killing them.

MurkBeserk Level 72

in reply to MurkBeserk

YOU CAN'T CHOOSE WHERE CARPET BOMBER GOES. My god, do you guys even play this game?

TaleronZ

in reply to TaleronZ
You can choose not to use it.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to MurkBeserk

This is a fair point, but I do that often and tell my team mates where my Mortor strike or the other strike is being placed.... They still run into the zone and die, at least on Xbox..... it is really quiet... Nobody talks

St0newa11

Studios