Highlighted

Re: Kicked for killing teammates

in reply to TaleronZ

The game developers can also choose for,thatyou can't kill 

Meerc089

in reply to TaleronZ

@TaleronZ wrote:

Why did this get changed from a timeout to an instant kick?!?!? I used a carpet bomber run that I got from a care package and I killed my teammates and I was kicked from the game. My friends have been getting kicked from this score streak as well!! This has got to be the worst update ever. If you want to change the killing teammates, bring the voting back. This is just ridiculous

If I had a teammate drop a SS on my head without any verbal warning I woudl be team killing them until they left or the game is over. Part of palying HC is NOT killing your team mates so that means you better attempt to communicate with enough time for other team mates to respond or enjoy dying over and over and over. Dropping a SS that is likely to kill your team mates is no different to me than purposely killing them.

MurkBeserk Level 75

in reply to MurkBeserk

YOU CAN'T CHOOSE WHERE CARPET BOMBER GOES. My god, do you guys even play this game?

TaleronZ

in reply to TaleronZ
You can choose not to use it.
"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

in reply to MurkBeserk

This is a fair point, but I do that often and tell my team mates where my Mortor strike or the other strike is being placed.... They still run into the zone and die, at least on Xbox..... it is really quiet... Nobody talks

St0newa11

in reply to St0newa11

@St0newa11 wrote:

This is a fair point, but I do that often and tell my team mates where my Mortor strike or the other strike is being placed.... They still run into the zone and die, at least on Xbox..... it is really quiet... Nobody talks

I rarely if ever use my mic but I almost always have everyone unmuted unless someone has an obnoxious mic, music or annoying background noise so I will hear it. It's fine if they give a heads up and enough time but just dropping it, same as intentionally killing me.

MurkBeserk Level 75

in reply to TaleronZ

@TaleronZ wrote:

Why did this get changed from a timeout to an instant kick?!?!? I used a carpet bomber run that I got from a care package and I killed my teammates and I was kicked from the game. My friends have been getting kicked from this score streak as well!! This has got to be the worst update ever. If you want to change the killing teammates, bring the voting back. This is just ridiculous

Thank God!! Real hardcore!

gotsomestars Level 75

in reply to gotsomestars

To the OP, you got exactly what you deserved for being reckless in HC.

D_ShadOw317

in reply to D_ShadOw317
Here's an idea op. Don't kill me when I'm working on a streak and you won't have to worry about getting booted.
Svennyblaze

in reply to TaleronZ
I mean, maybe its just me ... but regardless of which team is calling in a score streak ... there's a verbal warning that it is coming. Am I psychic or does that not happen for everyone?

So, and again - this is just my approach do dealing with SS that can kill me - I pretty much run for cover. Regardless of which team is calling in the SS. I don't always make it to cover, true. But, you know, sometimes, when I drop a SS into an area far from my teammates, yeah, they respawn in that area before the SS lands. Oh well, did my best ... maybe I'll have better luck next time.

At the end of the day, my choice to use them or not. So I accept the consequences of doing so.

As far as the complaints that "oh, but its a care package so you don't know what you're going to get" whaaawhaaaawhaaaaaaa ...

YOU KNEW THERE WAS A POSSIBILITY OF GETTING A CHEAP SS IN THE CP WHEN YOU CHOSE THAT SS!!!! Hello!!!!

And the spawns are just as predictable as they've ever been. If you think you're cool and BA because you can penetrate the opposing team's spawn area ... guess what genius? You're going to flip the spawns! Yeah. That's the way COD has always worked. And, to be perfectly blunt ... the spawn system is predictable. I've explained how it works in the past, but yeah, there is a way you can influence where your teammates spawn. As simply as I can possibly explain ... stay alive longer than your teammates and away from the most heated battles and you'll start noticing those teammates spawning near to you.

Same way its worked in every other COD.
"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
nuttin2say

Studios