Kicked for killing teammates

World War II General Discussion

Highlighted

Kicked for killing teammates

Why did this get changed from a timeout to an instant kick?!?!? I used a carpet bomber run that I got from a care package and I killed my teammates and I was kicked from the game. My friends have been getting kicked from this score streak as well!! This has got to be the worst update ever. If you want to change the killing teammates, bring the voting back. This is just ridiculous

TaleronZ
37 REPLIES

Re: Kicked for killing teammates

in reply to TaleronZ

Don't use carpet bombs. Don't use any bombs, mortar strikes, or grenades unless you know without a shadow of a doubt where every one of your teammates are and will be.

Or, kill 3 of your teammates and get kicked.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to mygamertagsucks

Read the post scrub. It was from a care package. Emergency air drop to be exact. And considering you can't see what score streak you're calling in, it's almost impossible to tell what you're calling in. Why even post something backing up this retarded choice to add an instant kick without reading the entire post? Make yourself look stupid

TaleronZ

in reply to TaleronZ
Wow, are you 12?

You can do better than this.

Two things. You used a Care Package, meaning you got a low streak. You took yourself out of the action, revealed your position to the enemy, and left your streak to chance. Instead of getting something helpful, like a UAV or CUAV, you let fate roll the dice and you got a Carpet Bomber.

Then, you chose to use it. You placed it knowing the risks. You could have not used it. You could have waited patiently and used it later in the match when you had a better sense of where the action was taking place. You could have dropped it off the map. You could have angled it over a part of the map where you know the enemy was.

You made those choices. You put yourself in that situation. You got yourself kicked. Nobody else did that. YOU did that.
"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

So let me get this straight. From what I've been reading with all you idiot that think this 3 tk's and your out is ok. In what way is it ok?  By your logic, your are saying because w are hc players we can't use HALF of the scorestreaks available to us. Wow, that makes sense. If your area playing with a full squad, then yeah, it's no big deal. People will actually listen when you say stay out of this area so you can call in your strike. But not everyone plays with full squads all the time. Playing by yourself sucks now. Nobody plays with mics, and if they do, the game chat don't work anyways. When you play by yourself, it's extremely rare to get on a team that actually listens. Most people just run around aimlessly with no care in the world. Making it impossible to enjoy the game to its full extent. Everyone saying, if you want to play hc then you need to control your fire. Shut up. That's dairy said then done, when there are people just running all over not playing as a team. You throw a grenade and your teammate run into where you clearly threw it. Sorry, but your guys logic on this is completely retarded. People don't listen or can't here you all the time when you make callouts for scorestreaks. Why should we not be able to enjoy the entire gameplay because we are HC players. And no, I will no go to core to "enjoy the whole game", I shouldn't have to. There are better ways to punish people for accidental tk then just getting the boot. It's to easy to do in hc.

The timeout was nice. Or make it ricochet after 3 kills. Or better yet, let's go back to halo 1 days and make it a vote after 3 tk's. 

SYKOMustangLuv

in reply to SYKOMustangLuv
So because you can't handle it or make good decisions, you want to dumb it down?

Sorry, you need to play Core if you can't control your fire or learn how to use streaks.

Nobody said you can't. But you need to THINK. You need to make GOOD decisions. A Carpet Bomber on small maps with Vulnerable teammates just seems like a poor decision. You have the right to fry a turkey on Thanksgiving... but that doesn't mean you should fry that turkey in your living room.

Sorry, but I am a lone wolf player. I only play HC. I have not been kicked once. Before the kick, I never got the penalty. It's possible. I lead lobbies frequently.

So please, don't change Hardcore because you can't control yourself. Perhaps you should read back to some of the suggestions I made to help improve the situation?

Ricochet is NOT the answer. Leads to selfish play and is not Hardcore. Don't change the game because you can't adapt to it.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to TaleronZ
Sorry, but you chose to use that scorestreak knowing full well the ramifications of what it could do to your teammates.

Why is this the game's fault?

Carpet Bombers in HC? Not a smart choice.

Yeah, I get you got it out of a Care Package. So, drop it off the map. Drop it somewhere you know 100% your team is not. Or choose a scorestreak where you know what you will be getting and won't put your teammates in danger.

Sorry, but tired of people blaming the game for their bad choices.

Activision Ambassador

I'm SMH in disbelief. My only explanation is these are core players and they're used to selfish game play because there are no ramifications in core to shooting through a team mate or dropping bombs on them. Otherwise, why is it OK to carpet bomb team mates and get them killed? Sure they no longer take a death but they lose their score streaks which they worked hard to earn. I hope that not only they get kicked, they take a loss for getting tossed from the game. 

Mohumpus

in reply to Mohumpus
One thing about IW and BO3 that drove me nuts was people TKing on purpose to get kicked. They didn't get a loss, so they knew it would be a cheap way out.

HC is about choices. Players are supposed to set up classes to account for the Hardcore ruleset. Players are supposed to choose Scorestreaks to account for the Hardcore ruleset. Players are supposed to move around the map in a way that accounts for the HC Ruleset.

Instead, they want the game to think for them. They want their decisions to not matter. Not sure how they consider that Hardcore.

The Devs CAN help in Hardcore. Fix the issue where teammate names disappear in HC. Give us Grenade indicators for friendly grenades too. I don't always know when a teammate has thrown one, so why not give me a heads up?

Other than that, it's on me.

Activision Ambassador

As most know I've been a staunch supporter for the way HC "should" be for a long time. My view on a few things have changed over the past few COD titles for the streaks and explosives.

With so many streaks that have an area effect, and how tight some of the maps are along with how stupid the spawns can flip, the streaks need to NOT kill friendlies. There have been several times where in both this game and BO3 that I have called in a streak to an area to where ONLY the enemy was only to have my team almost instantly spawn where I just called the streak in at.

As far as explosives, it's the same way. I've been in so many lobbies where nobody has voice chat on and they run blindly right where I literally just threw a grenade to only have them get blown up by it.

Saying that you shouldn't use certain streaks in a mode just because of how the game can punish you isn't the answer. Why limit those players who can earn them and actually dumb down the game where it can be a major handicap?

If all developers could make HC the way Treyarch does with the simple implementation of no streak deaths from friendly streaks and get rid of friendly explosive deaths, HC would be PERFECT.

propipe

Studios