How to kill the German in Bunker 5?

World War II General Discussion

Rhythmic. Just tap the key rhythmically as it pulses and it turns green to the next part, same again but  ask for a different button press each play through to stop the knife, then again to kill him. 

Vmkkith

This is absurd!!!   I am hungup in the scene with the german bayoneting me and hitting the F key does nothing!  Is there a cheat to at least get me out of this so I can proceed with the Game?  Otherwise, I have wasted $60 buying this Game.

WileyCoyote

Will I have to restart game from the very beginning, clear beach, and all the bunkers in order to try the knife fight from the first melee/fight action?  That would be tedious to say the least.  Is there any way to have Multiple SAVE points as in some other games so one could drop back a bit and not get locked up like this?

WileyCoyote

your repeatidly press f then once the circle pops green you have to hit the switch weapon key. mine was unbound but i made it the key H. What i did in the end was when the circle popped drag the mouse to the centre of the circle hittng F and H rapid. He did grab the helmet and ended the scenario.

harryphillips

I agree. I cant get past the german with the bayonnet and its pissing me off. like I wasted my money

lhd3000
Hola all ... ok, was just there myself and it was a pretty frustrating loop of me getting stabbed in the heart over and over ..... over etc ... then hit google and found this forum and this issue so I dove in. It's actually pretty easy. Probably a lot easier for you guys bc you use the default key bindings. Me, I realign all movement around the arrow keys next to the number pad ... anyway, it's just a combination of the 'F' key and a little linning up of the mouse and space bar and boom .. your done
RHDragoon

I found this even more frustrating than the lag in the Multi-player. Smiley Very Happy

I'm on console but still applies. When you get (on PS4 its 'L3') lined up inside the circle. The prompt changes to 'O' I think form memory. That makes you pick up the helmet and hit him with it. You have to pay attention to the prompt change though or you'll miss it.

GigityGigity

i was stuck on this for ages  too... i hate how it doesnt tell you what to do. in the end it turns out you have to press f and left click at the same time repeatedly and it will continue the fight sequence, hope this helps

cavsterr
Dude, thank you so much, you are a life saver - that worked! I hate that too, if they're going to have such a dumb control scheme, at least tell someone how to do it instead of having to guess.
fdeflam

I've got an x box one controller and there is no "f" button to push. Can anyone tell me what button to push on the x box controller to get past the Nazi in bunker #5? Thanks

Frfghtr319

Studios