How to kill the German in Bunker 5?

World War II General Discussion

ich bekomms nicht hin

justlohmi
Hi Justlohmi,

hier die Lösung:
Du musst gleichmäßig und nicht zu schnell die F-Taste drücken..Irgendwann ploppt ein grüner Kreis im Bildschirm auf. Der Deutsche Soldat springt zu Zussmann
und versucht ihn zu erstechen..er wendet sich aber plötzlich zu Dir und dann musst du das aufploppende F -Symbol im Messer des Deutschen anvisieren und gleichzeitig mit der "Schussauslöser"-Taste (bei mir : linke Maus-Taste)- wieder rythmisch und gleichmäßig betätigen.
Der Deutsche fällt um. Jetzt liegst Du über ihm (geht automatisch) und ein F-Symbol ploppt über dem am Boden liegenden Helm auf. Hier musst du wieder F drücken..und der Deutsche wird mit dem Helm erschlagen...
Da brauchst Du ein paar Male - aber dann klappt´s und Du musst dann Zussmann schwerverletzt aus der Gefahrenzone bringen...
Mops-Hops

Danke...aber Ich knann nicht sehr gut Desutche sprechen oder verstanden... Smiley Happy I have now goten past the Knife/bayonet fight.  Thanks to all for helping!

WileyCoyote

Pushing the button does work, just made it through.  Took a few times but it works.

Pather06

I am stuck at same scene, It is ok for avoiding knife at first push F button repeatedly while trying to move mouse leften side. (It is always slow although I use highest DPI settings from both game and my mouse) Then it makes us move mouse to the circle and immediately it shows a button to push. Each time it changes, F,C,1,MouseLeft,Space.

I am tired of trying to pass that scene. You go and pay this amount for agame and stuck there.

In PS4 version it gives more time to push the correct button.

nohackmove

Same problem here! I have tried to follow the instructions. Still I die over and over. Think I want my money back. Telling everyone I know about this bunker stuff and not to buy the game....

zesty_jury

@tontbwb wrote:

The idea is to keep pressing f many times, until you see a green circle pops. Neither should hold the f key,  nor do you need to press f like crazy. Just follow the rhythm of the white circle, don’t stop, and eventually a green circle would shows up and you would kill that guy.

correct... as soon as i timed my f key to coincide with the pulsing large circle i finally got the green indicator.  Good luck

craiger_007
Highlighted

The F in a circle will move on the screen. When the F is on the German's rifle it will turn green, then press the F key.

In a few  more seconds you will have another melee with another guy but the key I'm supposed to hit says "unbound" so I can't get past that.

bacca400

With Xbox:  Press A or X repeatedly as the screen flashes and align the bullseye.

BRWEEKS

On console I had to hit x for a while than a circle alert just like the broomstick first mission. And when lined up I had to hit a

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

Studios