How to kill the German in Bunker 5?

World War II General Discussion

Not sure what is needed when the F keeps moving and flashing.  i assume it mens press it alot. done that and still can't kil him.  So hoping someone can help me move to the next action.

Hack15
31 REPLIES 31

do you have the solution? i have the same problem

justlohmi

Try to press it exactly when ”f” blinks. After that it continues, you have to set line to ”bulls eye” and press ”f”.

akk52

I don't even know what that means.  Tried every timing hitting F and it seems to have no effect on the video I'm watching over and over.

bravesirrobin122

Omg somebody please help!! I'm sitting here doing the same.. Cod ww2 pc. Im in the bunker. Can't go any farther I swear i've tried everthing. Please help!

HitRTodd420

Just keep hitting the F key en you get trough it. But watch out after that a german comes towart you with a knife, hit the F key fast en you the left mouse button. Ready you get trough

nonkeljoep
Highlighted

Did you ever figure this out?  I have the PC version of COD WWII and I am also stuck at the same place as you for the same reason.  It makes no sense to me and I'm beginning to wonder if it works at all.

Doghead0

I am having exactly the same problem. I have restarted the mission about four times, each time with the same result. It doesn't seem to make any difference when or how many times you press the F key, you get killed anyway, and when the game restarts you are right back there being killed again. Really annoying. Has anybody found a solution  yet?

Flottz

The idea is to keep pressing f many times, until you see a green circle pops. Neither should hold the f key,  nor do you need to press f like crazy. Just follow the rhythm of the white circle, don’t stop, and eventually a green circle would shows up and you would kill that guy.

tontbwb

So that works for the initial fight to wrest control of the gun from the German but when he comes back at me with the dagger I can't see how to press F in the right way (I'm on PC).

Er8serhead

Studios