World War II General Discussion

I'm confused I just got a "Call of Duty Survey Invite" on my email I click it to take the Survey then it loads up and says" we appreciate your interest in taking this survey but its now closed"  so why did I get this survey invite if its closed to begin with?

Starwars93
14 REPLIES 14
in reply to Starwars93

Same here, obviously they aren't particularly interested in what we have to say

Faithsfall
in reply to Starwars93

SAME HERE SAID IT HAD ENDED LOL I SAID YEA I WOULD TO AFTER THAT MANY COMPLAINTS

Meatshield2012#6129318
in reply to Starwars93

@Starwars93 wrote:

I'm confused I just got a "Call of Duty Survey Invite" on my email I click it to take the Survey then it loads up and says" we appreciate your interest in taking this survey but its now closed"  so why did I get this survey invite if its closed to begin with?

Just woken up to find email arrived at around midnight. 7 hours later the survey is closed. Pointless. Activision must clearly know what I’m going to tell them!

The_Doctor_SRH69
in reply to The_Doctor_SRH69

I got the email at 9:23pm and I didn't see it until 11:45pm by then it said it was closed what do they expect having a survey open for 2 hours and getting alot of replys? or was it never open

Starwars93
in reply to Starwars93

Guess they had enoug bad reviews 

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75
in reply to Starwars93
Likewise. Clicked on the link, survey closed, 12hrs later.

I know what I would've said, this installment of Zombies is horrendous vs. World at War, BO1, 2 and even BO3. I know Treyarch was behind those but I have to say Sledgehammer's take on Zombies, I expected more, much better. They did a better job at the multiplayer and campaign (a MUCH better job) and this is coming from someone who buys CoD games STRICTLY to play Zombies. The XP points system is terrible, progress is so slow and if I quit the game or even get kicked off the server in Zombies I lose all my XP, that never was the case with previous Zombies installments. Visually speaking, BO3 zombies is better (lighting, colour, graphics, physics, etc.) I feel like Nazi Zombies in WWII from Sledgehammer was done on the cheap, feels cheap to me. BO3 zombies looked strikingly GREAT, even BO2 and 1. Character dialogue is dull and boring, where's that back and forth between the characters like we had with BO1-3? Also the maps (currently Final Reich and Groesten Haus) are INSANELY dark I cannot see a THING, upped the brightness, backlight and in-game brightness doesn't do anything but make the game have this washed grey glare filter on that makes it even harder to see. Not the case with previous Zombies games, can we get a little more lighting in please? I get that it's to set the horror mood but it's too much, too dark. Another point of contention is the weapons XP, in BO3 the more you use a weapon the more attachments you unlock for it, in this game it's not the case, it's the player's XP, which I disagree with. And lastly, why is it that if player 2's account who finished the Easter egg can play the new map but player 1's account who didn't complete the Easter egg can't play the new map unless player 2 plays as player 1 and 1 as 2? Even though it's the same console and if we played together, one of us already unlocked the map but since it was player 2, they'd have to start the game and be player 1 in order for us to play the new map. I find it very selfish of the game, if that's even a thing.

Just my "2 cents" as it were.

Right now I'll be playing WWII just for the campaign as it is excellent, again coming from someone who doesn't care much about campaign and multiplayer (don't care at all for multiplayer), so it's saying a lot! Nazi Zombies....huge disappointment. Expected MUCH more after that sneak peak trailer.
Mr_coldharbour
in reply to Mr_coldharbour
Weird. Was playing the other night and after the round ended got a pop up survey in the lobby along with the rest maybe? It asked if we had fun in the previous match. I think everyone responded No. At least fron what I heard through the mics.
www.Youtube.com/TheVideoGameHistorian - Taking a look at the history behind the games we play
Baconsrebellion
in reply to Baconsrebellion

The game is awesome. The multiplayer us awesome. The only reason to complain is that you can't jump 40 feet high and climb on walls, which is what made the game suck, this is not halo, or you suck and had a bad game. This game is about simple awesome fun. Position yourself to win and you will. Good job cod ww2, this game does justice to actual anti halo games. This game seems to be geared towards origal cod fans, so if you like "future" warfare, this game ain't for you.

rchapala

@rchapala wrote:

The game is awesome. The multiplayer us awesome. The only reason to complain is that you can't jump 40 feet high and climb on walls, which is what made the game suck, this is not halo, or you suck and had a bad game. This game is about simple awesome fun. Position yourself to win and you will. Good job cod ww2, this game does justice to actual anti halo games. This game seems to be geared towards origal cod fans, so if you like "future" warfare, this game ain't for you.

Have you played any of the origianl CoD games? CoD 1, 2, 3, 4, WaW? Because aside from the WW2 setting, this game is a far cry from the greatness of those games. 

www.Youtube.com/TheVideoGameHistorian - Taking a look at the history behind the games we play
Baconsrebellion

Studios