World War II General Discussion

Lag, skill based matchmaking and quickscopers have killed it. Why in the hell could you not just copy WAW ? I’m being shot round the corner every match because of this *****. GET RID OF SKILL BASED MATCH MAKING NO ONE LIKES IT !!!! 

GAVINSM
8 REPLIES 8

Game is complete and utter garbage. All it does is cater to snipers who stay back and quickscope. You'll be getting nice hits on them and they quickscope you once in the hip and you're a goner. Shotgun incenerary rounds are pathetic too. I really wanted to like this game, but sadly, I'm almost finished with it. 

hoosierdaddie
in reply to hoosierdaddie

Exactly the same m8 I’ve had enough of this. I could have made a better game in 3 years in my living room. All they had to do was copy WAW or something and that’s it but no. This is the worst call of duty I’ve ever played (it’s even worse than ghosts....somehow)

GAVINSM

I'm kinda the fool though. I haven't played or bought a COD game since the PS3 because I left for the exact same reasons as to what I hate about this game. So I moved on to Battlefield which is far superior to this junk. Being in college I can't be playing matches that last an hour so I figured I would have some fun and get my quick fix at this game. Boy was I wrong. There are so many things wrong with this game. Another thing that I hate is the fact that I am getting shot through bricks and concrete. I can understand wood, but c'mon, concrete!?

hoosierdaddie

The only way to get a good quickscoper if you're not one is to get close to them. It's not that complicated. You have perks and all these class options at your disposal. Make an anti-quickscoper class if you need to.

I agree with you on the skill-based matchmaking being bad. I didn't know it was that way. As far as I know, you get matched up with random players, no?

I’m rank 32 and I’m in lobbies with people who have diamond weapons and are 4th and 5th prestige. There’s no way it’s random people and if it is they must be in Australia, South America and Asia all in the same lobby. 

GAVINSM

People out there claim skilled based match making does not exist, but I don't buy it. BO4 will be the last COD I ever purchase. I'm done with it. It's dead

Guerrero_Boriqua
in reply to Guerrero_Boriqua

You dig up a year old thread to whine about BO4 in the WWII forum? 

Mohumpus
Highlighted

I bet you play the banjo 8===D

OpTic_Hardi

Studios