COD AI SCAM EXPOSED

World War II General Discussion

Wow, I mean your theory was just debunked by over 40 members.  Id say they make a very strong case against you whistle blower.   I mean why would a game that took in a BILLION DOLLARS last year do any of what you accuse?

Sure some will say they made a Billion strictly because it's rigged.  Some will say that the addictive nature of these games is due in part because it's rigged.

But come on, surely a company that made a Billion  $ in one year on one game that has an insanely high profit margin isn't going to take the time to hire trolls to defemate, bully, lie and defend itself for something that is not true.  Surely they don't think the gaming world is somewhere were people care so much about their online rep that individuals won t defend a whistle blower for fear of being bullied.  That would be a serious offense.  One that once the ball starts rolling in favor if whistle blowers accusations would surely obliterate anyone involved with such criminal activity.  The hired trolls lives would be ruined forever.  

Only greed could blind a group of people to the point where tbey think they are above the law.

Benignantsavage
in reply to Benignantsavage

He said he was coming with real evidence.

At first I was one let's wait.

He stuck with circumstantial evidence and after 4 weeks still no hard evidence.

So who.is the troll?

The vets that have seen threads like this more than once.

Or the person making such a thread 

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

@dtuchpunkwrote:

He said he was coming with real evidence.

At first I was one let's wait.

He stuck with circumstantial evidence and after 4 weeks still no hard evidence.

So who.is the troll?

The vets that have seen threads like this more than once.

Or the person making such a thread 

First let me just say that the fact that he took the time to make such a post tells me that he is a frustrated fan who cares enough about the game to take the time to make such a thread.   He obviously knows what he is talking about 

The way the Mods and vets attacked him was highly unprofessional and very very wrong.  Could he have gone about this differently?  Sure.  But he was frustrated and speaking what he believes to be the truth.  Instead of bullying him they should have took the time to address his concerns and looked into his accusations before they started the name calling and bullying.  

That tells me that no one cares about the end user period.   Theybonky care about the money.  I will tell you that the makers of this game are not too big to fail and although you may be rolling in cash now it's only a matter of time before WW2's success backfires.  Don't demonize the ones complaining because now you won t know how bad the problem is until it's too late.

Benignantsavage

You = the original poster.

gotsomestars Level 75
I don't know that they have as insanely high a profit margin as you seem to think. Billions in revenue leads to hundreds of millions in profit, but they also operate in an R&D heavy industry that requires capital to be invested before any revenue can be realized.

I think they need to focus more on the core product than they are, but I get why the revenue from loot chests is so enticing to them as a continuing source of revenue as opposed to the one time hit from selling a game. If you really want to make a point with your wallet, buy used games and no CoD points. They won't get a penny from you.
the cake is a lie. the cake is a lie. the cake is a LIE.
Q39ESM Level 75

@Q39ESMwrote:
"I don't know that they have as insanely high a profit margin as you seem to think"

A profit margin over 30 is a good margin.
40 is a great margin.  
45 is killer
Anything over 50 is insane

" I get why the revenue from loot chests is so enticing to them"
One word : "greed"  the lootchest is off topic and for another thread however I will say that they are highly immoral borderline criminal.
The way ww2 makes transactions for cod points is also borderline criminal and has been going in too long to just be a glitch.

Benignantsavage

"

Im_Old_School (Level 70) mentioned you in a post! Join the conversation below:

Re: COD AI SCAM EXPOSED

@Benignantsavagewrote

"The way the Mods and vets attacked him was highly unprofessional and very very wrong."  You can't be "very very" wrong.  Wrong is an absolute.    Unless you say a Tomato is a Vegetable which is wrong but then say it is a Suspension Bridge which IS "very" wrong. This thread doesn't have any comments from the Mods.  And ATVI Ambassadors aren't Mods or employees so...nobody got wronged from them.

As to the Vets, I'm not sure how professionalism comes into play on a public forum anyway, much less some "high" degree of it   The word you might be looking for is diplomacy, and that went out the window after the OP's second post where he called everyone who doesn't subscribe to his theory as "stupid".  The gloves came off at that point.  I think you get what you give.  If you're going to come on here and tout a theory you need to be ready to take some Crap over it.  It didn't bother Edison, Einstein or Newton to took a whole bunch of Crap for their theories so it shouldn't bother any of the armchair theorists here to have to take a little.

As far as HIM knowing what he's talking about, he's talking about a theory he has, nothing more.  But most if it is being presented as fact from his standpoint.  Most folks that come up with theories can make it sound like THEY know what they are talking about.  For the rest of us who like to deal in more of the absolute, well...maybe the FACTS just don't line up."

Theory, conspiracy theory, adderall fueled rant, whatever else you want to call it, you all are wrong.  The terms vet, mod, super duper mod, they mean nothing to me.  As far as customer are concerned youbare representatives of the company behind the game.  I can assure you, rather guarantee you that your comments on this thread alone would not be tolerated by the execs in the ivory tower if they had any type of common business sense whatsoever.

Benignantsavage

Fyi, if you think that there is only one person who thinks this is a game is a scam you better think again.

And don't mistake his silence and unwillingness to provide evidence as someone who is making it up. 

If he were going to file a suit the last thing he would do is give his opponent the answers to the test on a very public forum.

Benignantsavage

Why do I've the feeling you're the same person as the op.

Why else would you necro bump this thread?

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

"Theory, conspiracy theory, adderall fueled rant, whatever else you want to call it, you all are wrong."

Wrong...we're ALL wrong.  Well that's just highly unprofessional.  But at least we're not "very, very" wrong.

"The terms vet, mod, super duper mod, they mean nothing to me." 

Oh I think they do.  Your words... "The way the Mods and vets attacked him was highly unprofessional and very very wrong."   They must mean something to you if you are going to the trouble of trying to weaponizing them to make your point.  Plus I've never once seen a "Super Duper Mod" on the forum so now you're just making stuff up.

"I can assure you, rather guarantee you that your comments on this thread alone would not be tolerated by the execs in the ivory tower if they had any type of common business sense whatsoever."

I laugh at this.  A tad over-zealous on your assumptions guarantees of what is tolarated or not in the "Ivory Tower".  And I would think the fact they are making a Billion or so dollars off of all this is proof enough they have some type of common business sense.  They got your money didn't they? 

And I'll bet THAT didn't take much sense at all. 

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Pressing the Buttons harder makes the attack stronger!
Im_Old_School Level 75

Studios