COD AI SCAM EXPOSED

World War II General Discussion

in reply to Demonman#4002852

@Demonman#4002852 wrote:

Once again i would like to point out the obvious.

ANYONE with more than 2000 posts is A EMPLOYEE. !!

and then everyone needs to then realize how employees respond to consumer concerns over broken products.

They are allowed to treat us poorly just because we are dissatisfied and proclaiming as such on a public forum setup to do so.

Ironic.

Ignorant

Needs to stop.

Ignorant? LMAO...posting false information and making uneducated claims...now that's ignorant..

What will you do when you reach 2,000 posts? Automatically become an employee? Me too? How's all that work? Do they start sending you checks in the mail? Wonder if they offer vaction and benefits...please let us know, since you seem to have some insider info that others are unaware of, and is so obvious to you...lmao, seriously where do you people come from?

James8421
in reply to Demonman#4002852

You're as diluted as you new buddy whistle blower

...and Nancy Pelosi.

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Pressing the Buttons harder makes the attack stronger!
Im_Old_School Level 75
in reply to cod-whistle-blower

It's time for them to call out the brigades on this one. They will use every single way possible to discredit you.

Putting the FU back in fun!
nberlanga

alex jones conspiracy GIF

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

Based on the games I have played, where one game I demolish the other team and the next game same players/server I can't hit the broad side of a barn tells me you might be on to something. However, I believe the server changes individuals settings between games  (even though sometimes half way through a game things can change). For an AI based machine to manipulate a game in real-time for thousands of players SHG would probably need a Quantum Computer like a D-Wave or something. Although, I'm not saying it isn't possible.  

gnilpik

@gnilpik wrote:

For an AI based machine to manipulate a game in real-time for thousands of players SHG would probably need a Quantum Computer like a D-Wave or something. Although, I'm not saying it isn't possible.  

cos atvi is really gonna spend millions of dollars on a d wave just to manipulate players game expereinces...

Maccabi Level 75

well maccabi being as your simple minded you forgot the time it takes to open your browser, come to site, open post, read post, think of reply, and then type reply... i will no longer respond to you cuz your just one of the people who like to be a piece of ***** online because in real life you cant say anything t anyone cuz your  punk so u come online to make yourself feel better.... just stay out and goodbye

here is some proof of the rigging going on in rank play

in ss #1 you can see we are in lobby with 16 seconds till match start... i have 40 games played on the account (25wins 15 losses)

ss# 2 is a view of my rank on the leaderboard... you can see my 40 games played and 8 seconds till match start... but there is something odd... my score says 1357.... also note that my kd doesnt match up .97 in lobby and .96 on leaderboard

i wont get into the oddities that went on in the match to keep it short so ill just say one of their players had the boost... we lost

ss# 3 is directly after the match you can see my score mysteriously the exact same 1357 as it showed on leaderboard in ss#2... (i lost the points from the loss and recieved a -50 and ban for nothing which is why it went from 15 to 17 losses instead of 16 losses)

i would brush it off as a really wierd coincedence if it hadnt happened over and over and over again

i was going to make a entire video expose showing and explaining in detail all of what i was talking about in my original post but i think with the replies i wont bother and let you all continue to be cheated and scammed

also about the super computer thing...

it would be very easy for activision to do this and no super computer required....

you create multiple player profile categories based off skill or whatever criteria they came up with after analyzing all the gameplay data they were saving a while ago

it would also be very easy to recognize gameplay situations and manipulate outcomes of matches 4.jpgss#11.jpgss#22.jpgss#3

yes i blacked out my name for obvious reasons also note the reason the ban time isnt closer to 15 minutes in ss#3 is because i had to close ap 

cod-whistle-blower

oh i left out 1 more thing.. the next game i played after ban expired my kd went down to .96 as noted in the info about ss#2

cod-whistle-blower
Well OP may well be onto something, doing metadata analysis with on the fly corrections is a piece of cake these days for billion dollar industries. There are potentially lots of profits in keeping the player base as big as possible, ie giving the causuals a helping hand. It would be naive to think that SLH wont make algoritms that will earn money, just because of some “fair play” argument.

And it will explain much of the absurdly ups and downs we experiense, through an 4-6 hours evening.

As for the perhaps payed 10.000+ posters, its a sore subject. Facs is the most (all?) major AAA game forums have a few of these well formulated, well informed posters, that counters critisism. Some of these have post counts beyond the 20k mark in less than a handfull of years.
Interesting.
Extirpo

@Extirpo wrote:
Well OP may well be onto something, doing metadata analysis with on the fly corrections is a piece of cake these days for billion dollar industries. There are potentially lots of profits in keeping the player base as big as possible, ie giving the causuals a helping hand. It would be naive to think that SLH wont make algoritms that will earn money, just because of some “fair play” argument.

And it will explain much of the absurdly ups and downs we experiense, through an 4-6 hours evening.

Apart from his referring to ranked play which has had major issues (which btw explain his issues )  since it was launched, and also is one of the least populated game modes in the game

@Extirpo wrote:

As for the perhaps payed 10.000+ posters, its a sore subject. Facs is the most (all?) major AAA game forums have a few of these well formulated, well informed posters, that counters critisism. Some of these have post counts beyond the 20k mark in less than a handfull of years.
Interesting.

omg you're right, its almost like these forums might attract long time fans of the games into one place to collectively discuss the game 

Maccabi Level 75

Studios