COD AI SCAM EXPOSED

World War II General Discussion

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

maccabi i am fully aware that it was recording wins as loss' and that only goes as more proof to my theory... the wins that were being recorded as a loss were more then likely matches you were scheduled to lose and found a way to win and there was some kind of glitch in there coding as far as how it was recording the game.... i mean seriously how else would a win be recorded as a loss.... also note everytime this had happened to me i had been on a weaker team and won... once again all signs point to me being right... and thanks for bringing it up i forgot about this

drewish.... you have over 25,000 posts you would think someone with that many posts and that much time on their hands to make those posts could come up with something better to say then seek mental help... personally i think thats really sad and pathetic and your the one that needs serious help...  lets do some math and see how sad and pathetic... lets say it take u 3 minutes to read and reply to a post thats 75,597 minutes or a little over 52 entire days... if you factor in 6 hours of sleep a day it turns into 70 entire days... almost 3 1/2 entire solid months... so since you made a suggestion to me i will make one to you... i suggest you do a serious re-evauluation of your life... get out of the house... try to make a friend.. stop wasting your life trying to be someone on internet forums

cod-whistle-blower
in reply to cod-whistle-blower

@cod-whistle-blower wrote:

maccabi i am fully aware that it was recording wins as loss' and that only goes as more proof to my theory... the wins that were being recorded as a loss were more then likely matches you were scheduled to lose and found a way to win and there was some kind of glitch in there coding as far as how it was recording the game.... i mean seriously how else would a win be recorded as a loss.... also note everytime this had happened to me i had been on a weaker team and won... once again all signs point to me being right... and thanks for bringing it up i forgot about this

The problem with outlandish theories is they are so easy to debunk when you add actual facts and /or logic to the equation..

for example your "theory" only works if you are now claiming there's some sort of deep machine learning code in the game that can in miliseconds analyze the entire match thats just been played and decide one team should've lost . Thats just nonsensical.

Just appy occons razor and lo and behold your theory is toast. More so that the devs even explained the issue with wins being counted as losses was a known issue they were working on for season2. 

drewish.... you have over 25,000 posts you would think someone with that many posts and that much time on their hands to make those posts could come up with something better to say then seek mental help... personally i think thats really sad and pathetic and your the one that needs serious help...  lets do some math and see how sad and pathetic... lets say it take u 3 minutes to read and reply to a post thats 75,597 minutes or a little over 52 entire days... if you factor in 6 hours of sleep a day it turns into 70 entire days... almost 3 1/2 entire solid months... so since you made a suggestion to me i will make one to you...

Apart from your attempt to beat war and peace , i cant think of a single post that takes more than maybe 30 secs-1 min to read /reply maybe you have a slower reading speed than most people and thats why you used dodgy pulled from the air figures for your math?

Barring the random math, Drews been on this forum for years without adding in the time hes been on here your math is meaningless, I think you have been slightly blinkered as you seem to be someone who is fixated on one thing to a nth degree be it via pharmaceutical means or whatever.

also it's slightly hypocritical to call someone out for posting on a forum when you basically wrote the iliad of cod tinfoil hat conspiracies (spoiler when people type tl;dr its a good indication you over did the button mashing)

i suggest you do a serious re-evauluation of your life... get out of the house... try to make a friend.. stop wasting your life trying to be someone on internet forums

You should really take a leaf out of your own advice book here, your attempt to be the Bernstien and Woodward of Cod failed. Maybe try again when you have found your deep throat?

Editted to add - timed this posting it took me 1 min 37 seconds. 

Maccabi Level 75

I think he was saying that in order to read post, comments and then reply it takes 3 minutes.  I agree.  3 minutes is on the low end.  

Benignantsavage
You're*

I've been around for nearly 10 years. It adds up. I work on a very large network, sometimes while things are running I have time.

But I also own horses. My WIFE and I have rescued over 100 animals in our time together. We are expecting our first child in July.

But you are on here claiming that there is some insane conspiracy against you by a corporation and it's development studios. So yeah, you need mental help. This thread was a cry for help.
"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

Can someone please shorten this down to the non-coked out version? I honest to God have no friggin idea what the heck is trying to be said. All I saw was "I'm a veteran fps player" then "duck hunt", followed by way too many words, that served no purpose. 

I am guilty of making lengthy posts for the sake of clarity, but this? Christ Almighty, man. Lucidity is your friend. 

mygamertagsucks Level 75
in reply to mygamertagsucks

This is the the non-coked out version.

Horrorman Level 75

The poor spawns logic and the lag means that cod ww2 levels the playing field with those.

I should have been a 10+kd player the last 3 cod's. As I got 75 to 80 percent of.the games massive lag. 

And can't break the 1 kd.

And I haven't played the last 3 cod's 

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

@mygamertagsucks wrote:

Can someone please shorten this down to the non-coked out version? I honest to God have no friggin idea what the heck is trying to be said. All I saw was "I'm a veteran fps player" then "duck hunt", followed by way too many words, that served no purpose. 

I am guilty of making lengthy posts for the sake of clarity, but this? Christ Almighty, man. Lucidity is your friend. 

The word "circumlocution" is apt here, lol.

Skipperson

Once again i would like to point out the obvious.

ANYONE with more than 2000 posts is A EMPLOYEE. !!

and then everyone needs to then realize how employees respond to consumer concerns over broken products.

They are allowed to treat us poorly just because we are dissatisfied and proclaiming as such on a public forum setup to do so.

Ironic.

Ignorant

Needs to stop.

angryconsumery

@angryconsumery wrote:

Once again i would like to point out the obvious.

ANYONE with more than 2000 posts has posted on average three times a day since the forums changed to the new format a few years ago

there you go i fixed that for you to reflect accuracy and facts better.

Maccabi Level 75

Studios