COD AI SCAM EXPOSED

World War II General Discussion

in reply to cod-whistle-blower

Jesus H. Christ...

Sixteen thousand posts Maccabi!

SIXTEEN THOUSAND!!!!!

gotsomestars with fourteen thousand posts.

FOURTEEN THOUSAND EFFIN POSTS!!!!!

Now tell us that you are not a paid shills. I never bothered to look at that number, but thanks to cod-whistle-blower for pointing it out. You have zero credibility. In fact, in the future, if you post something against a certain view or opinion, you will only add legitimacy to that point to me.

Putting the FU back in fun!
nberlanga

@nberlanga wrote:

Jesus H. Christ...

SIXTEEN THOUSAND!!!!!

Now tell us that you are not a paid shills. I never bothered to look at that number, but thanks to cod-whistle-blower for pointing it out. You have zero credibility. In fact, in the future, if you post something against a certain view or opinion, you will only add legitimacy to that point to me.

I know right !!!

i'm so annoyed about only have a post count of 16,000 , it should be probably closer to 30-40,000  but we all had our post counts reset a few years back in the great hydra take over of the forums.

Maccabi Level 75

nberlanga schrieb:

Jesus H. Christ...

SIXTEEN THOUSAND!!!!!

Honestly I have to say I had an account with about 24k posts until that happened what Maccabi said. I couldnt get bothered to post anymore after that happened until my rage about the latest CoD´s took over and I started again. LOL

And I wasnt paid by anyone... Smiley Tongue

Horrorman Level 75

wow its almost like they've been on these forums for years through multiple titles.. discussing the good bad and communicating with others who play the game. oh and not obsessing over one topic but actually discussing different aspects about the games.

as for OP tl;dr

precookedcow90

@nberlanga wrote:

Jesus H. Christ...

SIXTEEN THOUSAND!!!!!

You're an idiot.

Actually we have over double that

But accounts got reset a while back. 

Here's a tip. 

When talking to someone/anyone I don't look at post count. I look at their claim or discussion. And go from there.

Moreover, with all of the complaining about cod (and this forum) i think it would be odd to assume we work for cod? 

Instead of adding another layer of tin foil to this thread, it would be logical to assume that we've been on the forums for a decade.

(On a side note, as far as game functions and coding is concerned id put my money on mac and I over some random person. But then again I've been here for a decade and have seen him prove his knowledge over and over Again. )

gotsomestars Level 75

@gotsomestars wrote:

it would be logical to assume that we've been on the forums for a decade.

starts thinking now thats just silly talk..then started adding up years on his fingers holy sniperfrogs it's got to be that and then some, charlieoscardelta launched april 2007 and before that we had the OG infinityward forums

Maccabi Level 75

Yep. I'd bet between all of them i probably have at least 50k posts. Because back when the forums were popular it wasn't odd to send 20 to 30 posts an hour between all the different discussion.  Not to mention  I bet between the 2 of us we have at least 20k trying to explain what the lag comp fairy does and doesn't do.

gotsomestars Level 75
Joke's on him.

I sit outside and post.
"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75
in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Me too sometimes. Sometimes I post while watching tv. Sometimes while playing cod.  Sometimes while playing Fortnite.  Most of the time while I'm at work. 

I guess using their own logic nothing they say could possibly be true since they don't have at least 2k posts and 1k likes? Burn it down...🔥🔥🔥

gotsomestars Level 75

TL;DR

Horrorman Level 75

Studios