COD AI SCAM EXPOSED

World War II General Discussion

You're going to attack me now?  Ok have at it tough guy. Let it all out.

Benignantsavage
Likes: 3
Posts: 19
Registered: ‎11-03-2018
in reply to Benignantsavage

@Benignantsavagewrote:

You're going to attack me now?  Ok have at it tough guy. Let it all out.


No one is attacking you. You must be young. Kids nowadays think a difference of opinion, a rebuttal, or a difference of opinion equals an attack. It doesn't. He disagreed with you and explained why. Much like the 99% of replies to the original post did. It's ok for people to disagree. It's also ok for people to voice their disagreements.  That's part of what the forum is all about. 

 

On a side note, it's quite hypocritical of you to go around calling out ..everyone.. when you yourself necrobumped a 9 week old thread, not to add insight or evidence one way or another, but to simply bash one side. 

Maybe you should apply that ivory tower theory to your own post and see how well it would fly. 

 

On a second side note, most would agree that cod in general does things that people don't like and would maybe call a 'scam" like cod points for example. Not a single person denied anything like that. 

But that's not what the original post said. Not even close. And if you read it you'd know that. So that brings us full circle, to the beginning, it kinda seems like you necrobumped your own thread under a different name to try and stick up for yourself. Which is fine. If Not, that's fine too. Maybe next time you can help "the op" out by actually providing some of the evidence they claimed to be coming back with. That would help way more than trying to be a hypocritical knight in shining armor, in my opinion anyways. 

Have a good one.

gotsomestars Level 75
Likes: 11278
Posts: 15377
Registered: ‎21-03-2013
in reply to Benignantsavage

@Benignantsavagewrote:

"You're going to attack me now?  Ok have at it tough guy. Let it all out."


If you took what I said as an attack you need to get some thicker skin.  All I did was take issue with some of your comments and claims.  It a public forum.  It's how it works. 

 

You said we were all wrong.  I took issue with that simply because we ALL can't be wrong.  Even if you say so.  I just used some of your words to do it.  No attack...

 

You said the terms Vets, Mods and Super Duper Mods didn't mean anything to you.  I pointed out, again using your words from a previous post, to state a difference of opinion because in a previous comment you used those terms, you claimed don't mean anything to you, as a pointy stick.  Then introduced a whole new brand of Mod that doesn't exist.  I simply stated the obvious.  You made that term up.  Not sure why you would need another term like that when the other two didn't mean anything to you but hey...whatever.  Again...no attack.

 

Then you made a rather bold assumption and presented it as fact (in the form of a guarantee even) about something that you then questioned if it was even possible by the means you formed the guarantee.  I simply added some legitimacy to your assumed guarantee by stating the means you questioned were in fact already in place and working just fine in the sense you made the comment and pointed out even YOU, as a purchaser of their product, had proven it so.  I then just stated that I didn't think they had to work THAT hard for YOU to make the decision to purchase their product.   Still again...no attack.

 

Welcome to the Matrix...

 

  

 

 

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Pressing the Buttons harder makes the attack stronger!
Im_Old_School Level 75
Likes: 3479
Posts: 3681
Registered: ‎07-02-2014

Keep responding to my comments.  Please!  Let everyone know how smart,clever and witty you are and how wrong, hypocritical and stupid I, the op and his supporters are and If my definition of "difference of opinion" is the word attack, then by all means attack attack attack.  

you're proving your point and me wrong  while simultaneously winning over the hearts, minds and thoughts  of the gamer population with every keystroke. 

And keep telling me how I = the op and pointing out my typos and grammatical flaws.  

You are all way to  clever for an old wash up as myself.

I concede but you don't have to.

Benignantsavage
Likes: 3
Posts: 19
Registered: ‎11-03-2018
in reply to Benignantsavage

@Benignantsavagewrote:

"And keep telling me how I = the op and pointing out my typos and grammatical flaws." 

Nope...I never did that either.  You have me confused with some other part of the gamer population.

 

As for the rest of your playing the victim post...

giphy[1] (2).gif

 

Ok...done now.

 


 

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Pressing the Buttons harder makes the attack stronger!
Im_Old_School Level 75
Likes: 3479
Posts: 3681
Registered: ‎07-02-2014

How is this bananas thread still open?

 

gordon ramsey idiot GIF

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75
Likes: 15424
Posts: 26304
Registered: ‎02-09-2011
in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Most likely because I've been entertaining Savage with commentary.  I'm done now so maybe it will drift back into the depths.

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Pressing the Buttons harder makes the attack stronger!
Im_Old_School Level 75
Likes: 3479
Posts: 3681
Registered: ‎07-02-2014
in reply to Benignantsavage


"As to the Vets, I'm not sure how professionalism comes into play on a public forum anyway, much less some "high" degree of it   The word you might be looking for is diplomacy, and that went out the window after the OP's second post where he called everyone who doesn't subscribe to his theory as "stupid".  The gloves came off at that point."

 

The op second post came after he was accused by a handful of "vets" who immediately went on the defense  for being on drugs and crazy.   

To say the gloves came off after his second post makes me laugh.   If you were ever in a situation  where the gloves really came off my bet would be that you would be as quiet as a church mouse with urine trickling down your leg.

The way you all jump on him right from the start is a very well known bully tactic that used To be highly effective until it started backfiring with major consequences.  Probably why so many of you deleted your posts.   

I came on to defend him and also because I do enjoy the game and I want to see it improve.   My intentions were not personal against anyone.  But it is crystal clear what your agenda Is here and you all would be naive to think that you were successfull at shutting him up.   He did say after all you may never hear from him again.  Which could mean that once  suit is in the works you will never hear from him again.  And don't think that just because your  a vet amd not a mod that you would be immune from any type of consequence from a court.  If someone is telling you otherwise they're giving you very bad advice.  I'm sure your all good people and you all have a soul.  Don't stick your neck out for a few folks who are taking in the dough hand over fist.  Because they will be the ones who come out looking like a daisy in the end, the little guy is always going to be the fall guy.

 

 

Benignantsavage
Likes: 3
Posts: 19
Registered: ‎11-03-2018
Highlighted
in reply to Benignantsavage

@Benignantsavagewrote:


"As to the Vets, I'm not sure how professionalism comes into play on a public forum anyway, much less some "high" degree of it   The word you might be looking for is diplomacy, and that went out the window after the OP's second post where he called everyone who doesn't subscribe to his theory as "stupid".  The gloves came off at that point."

 

"The op second post came after he was accused by a handful of "vets" who immediately went on the defense  for being on drugs and crazy.   

To say the gloves came off after his second post makes me laugh.   If you were ever in a situation  where the gloves really came off my bet would be that you would be as quiet as a church mouse with urine trickling down your leg.

The way you all jump on him right from the start is a very well known bully tactic that used To be highly effective until it started backfiring with major consequences.  Probably why so many of you deleted your posts.   

I came on to defend him and also because I do enjoy the game and I want to see it improve.   My intentions were not personal against anyone.  But it is crystal clear what your agenda Is here and you all would be naive to think that you were successfull at shutting him up.   He did say after all you may never hear from him again.  Which could mean that once  suit is in the works you will never hear from him again.  And don't think that just because your  a vet amd not a mod that you would be immune from any type of consequence from a court.  If someone is telling you otherwise they're giving you very bad advice.  I'm sure your all good people and you all have a soul.  Don't stick your neck out for a few folks who are taking in the dough hand over fist.  Because they will be the ones who come out looking like a daisy in the end, the little guy is always going to be the fall guy."

 

You're going to attack me now?  Ok have at it tough guy. Let it all out.  You Savage you!


 

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Pressing the Buttons harder makes the attack stronger!
Im_Old_School Level 75
Likes: 3479
Posts: 3681
Registered: ‎07-02-2014
in reply to Benignantsavage

@Benignantsavagewrote:

@Q39ESMwrote:
"I don't know that they have as insanely high a profit margin as you seem to think"

A profit margin over 30 is a good margin.
40 is a great margin.  
45 is killer
Anything over 50 is insane

" I get why the revenue from loot chests is so enticing to them"
One word : "greed"  the lootchest is off topic and for another thread however I will say that they are highly immoral borderline criminal.
The way ww2 makes transactions for cod points is also borderline criminal and has been going in too long to just be a glitch.



 
 

 


 

By the information available, Acti's profit margin is about 15% at most.  To reach 50% would be profits of $500 million or so.

 

I don't like the loot crate/Cod Points model either, but to call it criminal is over the top.

the cake is a lie. the cake is a lie. the cake is a LIE.
Q39ESM Level 75
Likes: 2432
Posts: 4217
Registered: ‎17-12-2014

Studios