COD AI SCAM EXPOSED

World War II General Discussion

in reply to cod-whistle-blower

@cod-whistle-blower wrote:

well maccabi being as your simple minded you forgot the time it takes to open your browser, come to site, open post, read post, think of reply, and then type reply... i will no longer respond to you cuz your just one of the people who like to be a piece of ***** online because in real life you cant say anything t anyone cuz your  punk so u come online to make yourself feel better.... just stay out and goodbye

 


So every time you or someone else posts here they do that? so like you assume i have read your reply, then after replying closed the browser down and do it all over again just to read another post?  you know nowadays internet browsers have tabs right? you can actually leave websites open and refresh them ?

 

This statement is rather akin to your "theory" it doesn't really work when held up to secrutiny , and you have to add even more outlandish claims when its dissolving to shore it up.

 

also the tried and tested ( it failed btw) go to retort of i bet in real life... doesn't work in my case and quite a few people on here and in the wider cod community have met me in real life and apart from one slightly dubious t shirt ( i still stand by it btw) choice at cod champs the other year i am not in anyway shape of form "punk"

 

If you wanted people to "stay out" of your discussions maybe dont post them on a public forum that has a reply button? maybe just keep everything stuck to your wall with red threads connecting everything?

 


@cod-whistle-blower wrote:

 

here is some proof of the rigging going on in rank play 

in ss #1 you can see we are in lobby with 16 seconds till match start... i have 40 games played on the account (25wins 15 losses) 

ss# 2 is a view of my rank on the leaderboard... you can see my 40 games played and 8 seconds till match start... but there is something odd... my score says 1357.... also note that my kd doesnt match up .97 in lobby and .96 on leaderboard 

i wont get into the oddities that went on in the match to keep it short so ill just say one of their players had the boost... we lost 

ss# 3 is directly after the match you can see my score mysteriously the exact same 1357 as it showed on leaderboard in ss#2... (i lost the points from the loss and recieved a -50 and ban for nothing which is why it went from 15 to 17 losses instead of 16 losses) 

i would brush it off as a really wierd coincedence if it hadnt happened over and over and over again

 


 

or... possibly it could be something as simple as the leaderboards dont update in real time,show conflicting figures between pages ect as the stats servers sometimes have a delay something that has been known about for ages but then again we could always go with your theory if it makes you feel better because obviously there is no way you could possibly have lost a match honestly without the interference of the evil hive mind thats out to get you. 
I suppose this one is slightly more interesting than the usual i lost because aimbots of someone was using the sniperfrog.exe on our game

 

 


@cod-whistle-blower wrote:

well maccabi being as your simple minded you forgot the time it takes to open your browser, come to site, open post, read post, think of reply, and then type reply... i will no longer respond to you cuz your just one of the people who like to be a piece of ***** online because in real life you cant say anything t anyone cuz your  punk so u come online to make yourself feel better.... just stay out and goodbye

 

 

here is some proof of the rigging going on in rank play

 

in ss #1 you can see we are in lobby with 16 seconds till match start... i have 40 games played on the account (25wins 15 losses)

 

ss# 2 is a view of my rank on the leaderboard... you can see my 40 games played and 8 seconds till match start... but there is something odd... my score says 1357.... also note that my kd doesnt match up .97 in lobby and .96 on leaderboard

 

i wont get into the oddities that went on in the match to keep it short so ill just say one of their players had the boost... we lost

 

ss# 3 is directly after the match you can see my score mysteriously the exact same 1357 as it showed on leaderboard in ss#2... (i lost the points from the loss and recieved a -50 and ban for nothing which is why it went from 15 to 17 losses instead of 16 losses)

 

i would brush it off as a really wierd coincedence if it hadnt happened over and over and over again

 

i was going to make a entire video expose showing and explaining in detail all of what i was talking about in my original post but i think with the replies i wont bother and let you all continue to be cheated and scammed

 

 

also about the super computer thing...

it would be very easy for activision to do this and no super computer required....

 you create multiple player profile categories based off skill or whatever criteria they came up with after analyzing all the gameplay data they were saving a while ago

 

it would also be very easy to recognize gameplay situations and manipulate outcomes of matches 

 

 


No, no it wouldn't as you're* talking about calculations done in real time in a few miliseconds that then has to be translated into the game so would need to be sent to the game server ( adding more delay) , to start some outlandish algorithm that then has to update the players games somehow (adding more delays) to manipulate outcomes in real time on a game thats runs online off of a delay. Even if you managed all that you then have another obstacle of actual human input and reactions that utterly screw up most computer models in these types of situations as you cannot predict the future ( hence why i still haven't won the lottery with my predict the lottery numbers program)

 

I would assume computer science isn't one of your majors right?

 

End of the day and again this is classic occums razor , as everything you claim to be happening can be explained quite simply by verifiable facts .

 

* although my spelling is something people bring up a lot ... if you're going to insult me it's best to get the right version of "you're" else you come off a bit foolish yourself x

 

 

 

 

 

 

Maccabi Level 75
Likes: 4704
Posts: 16313
Registered: ‎31-05-2011

ok i will reply to you one last and final time then i will not respond to anything you say because it is blatantly obvious that you are just a complete doushcebag and trying to discredit and argue literrally every single thing i say

 

so lets see you ramble about the 3 min post thing.... its called an estimate and assumed average which btw it took you more then 3 minutes for your last reply... i know youll come back and argue it didnt but it prolly took 5-6 mins  when all is said and done (reading my post thinking of replies and typing replies etc etc) so thanks.

 

i give some photo evidence and you ramble on about how the scoreboard doesnt update and blah blah blah.... well guess what doushchebag.... MY SCORE WAS NEVER EVER EVER 1357!!! (or anything close).... so try some other angle to try and discredit the obvious solid example i have provided with undeniable screenshots

 

 

you then ramble on about a super computer and milli seconds and blah blah blah

 

here since your clearly a stupid person i will give you an example of how easy it would be

 

the game categorizies all player profile bases off whatever criteria they see fit

player profiles are entered into a generailzed pool and creates a lobby with players from these different pools...ohh i know it would be so hard to do that... ever hear of skill based matchmaking douschebag?

 

so lets say the game has created  a nuetral lobby where both teams are generally even based off their criteria... lets say its hardpoint

 

the game knows where every player is, their direction, the distance between each other, health status etc. it obviously cannot predict exactly what everyone will do but it can make predictions with high accuracy such as

 

team a is gaining a lead on team b... oh wait i know it would take a super computer to figure that out... the game says ok lets get this game a little tighter...

 

team a is holding hill they just killed 2 people from team b....

 

player 1 and 2 are playing a heady looking in a general direction it... spawns players 1 and 2 from team b that were just killed in a position where they are highly likely to take a path to where they would engage players 1 and 2 from team a from the side or behind unexpectedly and  easily kill them....

even if the players didnt engage how it was assumed they would it could easily change the outcome through other ways explained in first post such as lag switch increasing/decreasing movement speed increasing/decreasing health... increasing/decreasing bullet damage.. and once again i know it would just take an absolute supercomputer from nasa to calculate player 1 is goin this way and player 2 is going that way and that they are about to meet.... i mean i know i for one cant even pretend to comprehend the amount of supercomputing it would take for the game to say ok we want player 1 to win this gun battle and the probabilty is that if we slightly increase player ones speed or sprint duration and slightly decrease player 2's  that player 1 is going to reach the heady or window to where he will probably be more ready for player 2.... oh that calculation was a little off..  now lets increase player 1's aim assist and give him a little "lag compensation".... i mean ***** now im thinking that activision must be in contact with aliens and using a super computer to come up with such a complex calculation ::rolls eyes::

 

to say a supercomputer would be needed to have a ai engine doing this would be to say a supercomputer is needed for every single gun battle with or without my theory being true... it would only take a little extra coding in the script.

 

i could also care less about the grammar police and also assure you in real life if you crossed me you would be very careful with what you said and certainly wouldnt make every attempt you could to be a annoying little douschebag

 

oh and one more thing... your next reply is once again going to take you more then 3 minutes unless you intentionaly dont post what you were gonna because i added this last little tidbit

 

and  its blantantly obvious your just a doucsche and no matter what i say or what evidence i present  you are just going to argue it and try to discredit it .... i could say the sun rises in the east and sets in the west and you would argue that to... so just do yourself a favor and dont take your 3+ minutes to reply... just take a walk cuz im not replying or acknowledging anything else you say

cod-whistle-blower
Likes: 20
Posts: 10
Registered: ‎11-02-2018
in reply to cod-whistle-blower

any chance of cliff notes that was another tl;dr post?

Maccabi Level 75
Likes: 4704
Posts: 16313
Registered: ‎31-05-2011
in reply to cod-whistle-blower

Another 5 point rise in my tinfoil stock.

Thanks Obama.  And random internet people who blame the game for their losses.

 

Hail hydra.

gotsomestars Level 75
Likes: 11278
Posts: 15377
Registered: ‎21-03-2013

@gotsomestars wrote:

Another 5 point rise in my tinfoil stock.

Thanks Obama.  And random internet people who blame the game for their losses.

 

Hail hydra.


but her lag comp emails!!!

Maccabi Level 75
Likes: 4704
Posts: 16313
Registered: ‎31-05-2011
in reply to cod-whistle-blower

Or average players have kick-ass matches from time to time, and do poorly others...really good players set themselves up to optimize their gaming (monitor, headphones etc..) and excell most of the time with a few poor performances...EVERYONE* gets a form of lag at some time or another that affects their performance (some more and worse than others)...data collected by devs are mostly for balancing, and I won't deny they most likley collect data and feedback to either tweak the current game, or for future titles, to make what they assume is the largest player base happiest...since that is what pads their bank account the most...but in the end you gotta think they try making everyone as happy as possible...and I don't even like this CoD lol...

 

I think you way overthought your theory...honestly didn't make it through most since it was too long and much of it was contradictory to what I thought you were trying to get at...so instead of trying to come up with witty coments about how many posts a member has..take your own advice and go outside and try not thinking into CoD conspiracies so much lol...oh and get a life, a girlfriend/boyfriend, and move out of your moms basement...

 

James8421
Likes: 945
Posts: 1703
Registered: ‎03-03-2014
in reply to cod-whistle-blower

"...i just threw this together to get it out there for now so forgive me if something doesnt make sense or im all over the place"

Dude, you just summarized your entire post.  You got it out there all right.  It's so far out there, it makes no sense and it's all over in places that don't even exist yet.  Maybe it will just keep going...out there...somewhere...thata' way.

 

"i will be including alot of video evidence ive been compiling to support my claims and editing/adding to this soon..." 

Please don't...Dear Lord please don't.

 

"or i might just never come back again cuz like i said im done with getting cheated and scammed by this game..."

This.  Please Dear Lord...THIS!

 

 "...and really am just in the hopes that this leads to a class action lawsuit as im almost certain it is all true..."

On Shutter Island maybe...

 

"...one thing thats undeniable is that this explains alot of questions people have been asking"

Totally deniable.  Have never heard anyone asking these questions (No one outside of Shutter Island that is).

 

Now...

 

 

 

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Pressing the Buttons harder makes the attack stronger!
Im_Old_School Level 75
Likes: 3480
Posts: 3681
Registered: ‎07-02-2014
in reply to cod-whistle-blower

So far we've established that all user over 2000 posts are employees.

That user over 10000 have an atvi phone. Mine will be installed today.

That tin foil stocks are up 10 points. 

We got some circumstantial evidence.

 

(my paycheck from last month isn't in yet)

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75
Likes: 4338
Posts: 14889
Registered: ‎09-06-2011

@dtuchpunk wrote:

(my paycheck from last month isn't in yet)


Poor hit detection

the cake is a lie. the cake is a lie. the cake is a LIE.
Q39ESM Level 75
Likes: 2440
Posts: 4235
Registered: ‎17-12-2014
Highlighted

dtuchpunk schrieb:

So far we've established that all user over 2000 posts are employees.

That user over 10000 have an atvi phone. Mine will be installed today.

That tin foil stocks are up 10 points. 

We got some circumstantial evidence.

 

(my paycheck from last month isn't in yet)


I wonder how many would be on my paycheck with my old 24k account haha.

Horrorman Level 75
Likes: 3355
Posts: 7742
Registered: ‎14-03-2017

Studios