COD AI SCAM EXPOSED

World War II General Discussion

in reply to cod-whistle-blower

Well said whistle. Brave of you to speak your mind.

I congratulate you.

Thank you

Demonman#4002852

I've suspected this exact same thing, ever since Black Oops 3. It's nothing even approaching a conspiracy theory, but perfectly plausible. I don't think it's AI, though, but more like big data + analytics. In fact they would be stupid, not to analyze their data to help them appeal to the greatest number of players. This does not make a good experience for their loyal fans, though. For that reason, I've skipped the last two releases and will continue to do so, until the situation improves.

Putting the FU back in fun!
nberlanga

Ist his why I keep getting the survey: "Did you have fun last match"? I click no and the next game I dominate. ALWAYS say NO! hahaha

ZvErS

odd how i posted this  on ww2 reddit and i was basically immediatly banned and post deleted...

odd i was playing rank with my friend today every time i hit 68% win percentage i gauranteed him the teams would be stacked... both times we had 2 unranked dots vs a entire team of high level good players and mysteriously enough i was gettin no aim assit, no lock-on, turned on and generally ***** on .... both times after that match i recieved a ban for no reason and a -50 for nothing... so strange... even stranger that i had been well above a 2kd every other game we played then suddenly i cant aim or kill anything... and spare me the bs we are both ranked high and really good players... its just not coincedence... nor is it coincedence that literally out of the 1000's of good players that had played over 100 rank games every single person was right at 60% in season 1

as i stated my post and theory gives answers to all the questions that everyone is asking but people are to stupid to see whats right in front of there faces even when you explain in detail.... you can only lead the horse to the water

cod-whistle-blower

also about the surveys ...  yes i believe they are related to the boost and/or the matchmaking (matchmaking example- player a is a really good player... he gets put on a ***** team vs a good team... does he enjoy having to try to do everything and being the top dog on his team or does he not??  i think i have seen a few times that i didnt notice me or anyone else recieving the boost and had recieved survey... but on that im not certain

cod-whistle-blower

@cod-whistle-blower wrote:

odd how i posted this  on ww2 reddit and i was basically immediatly banned and post deleted...

Not really in the good old days before the hydra take over, that would've most likely happened to your post here, as we used to have a strict enforcement of rules and mods with actual modding powers.

Also the cod reddit has a low tolerence to dumb tinfoil posts (well unless its lag comp or sbmm)

cod-whistle-blower wrote: 

nor is it coincedence that literally out of the 1000's of good players that had played over 100 rank games every single person was right at 60% in season 1

omg you know you maybe onto something here.. if only there was some possible way to validate your theory like erm some sort of known issue with season 1 ranked play and recording wins as losses, you know like maybe some sort of trail of posts backing this up so you could expose this obvious hacking  and devious scheme by atvi and...

oh wait there was guess you missed the memo, numerous reddit posts, updates from sledgehammer regarding it ect?

Maccabi Level 75

so my guess is youve reported this post to a mod at least 30 times by now lol 

Tim6742

@Tim6742 wrote:

so my guess is youve reported this post to a mod at least 30 times by now lol 

tsk dont be silly, i pressed the internal call button on my atvi supplied phone,. hit extension ***** and used the secret code word (spoiler it's hail hydra) us shills get after we have 10000 posts.

Maccabi Level 75

Just made the appointment so they can install the phone here.

I like the auto troll function you get with 10000 posts

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75
Highlighted
You need to stop playing games and seek mental help.
"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

Studios