World War II General Discussion

Normally I play HC Kill Confirmed so don't observe too often  the kill feed after I've died, but at the moment trying to complete a few EKIA scorestreak challenges so am playing core control. Recently I've been amazed to see the frequency of incidents of players never missing with a bullet using SMGs, and sniper rifles insta-aiming for the kill. OK you could argue that there will be players who are that good that they make it look like they never miss, but from what I've been seeing it includes people struggling to break even with their K/D ratio in games, not what I'd expect from players with "perfect aim".

I really like BO4 so am not knocking the game, but there seems to be a hell of a lot of hacking going on in this version of COD, not since the days of MW1 & 2 has it been this bad (does anyone remeber the infinate car package hack?), if you rreport players are Activiion doing anything it & shouldn't they name & shame those players the do catch, and hopefully ban?

Willie101270
5 REPLIES 5

First this is cod ww2 not bops4 also the infinite care package was a glitch not a hack and only in mw2 from what I remember as mw1 was still Uav something and helicopter 

aldagator88
Highlighted

First, sorry thought I was in general discussion group.

Second MW1 second scorestreak was airstrike (I know too well because I put far too many hours into that game).

Thirdly, and most importantly, I know the care package glitch was a glitch (what was it, kill a person take their gun get 5 kills and then  knife someone? Soime such ***** & I'm sure its still om youtube) the point I was making, glitch or hack, there are people out their who are just cheeting to get kills & it makes it unbearable for those of us who as a rule enjoy the game, but play fairly.

This is a billion pound business every year, you'd think that there would be a way to ensure it doesnt happen? This is big money & you'd have thought that security would be better.

Other than that everything is wonderfull!

Willie101270

214/5000
GOOD NIGHTS, EACH TIME I DECLARE MORE FANS OF THIS KIND OF VIDEO GAMES AND I AM AT THE ORDER TO INTERACT AND SHARE ANY TYPE OF INFORMATION AS WELL AS ANY SUPPORT THEY NEED AND THIS TO MY REACH.
https://www.burgueraabogados.com/guia-para-defenderse-de-una-ejecucion-hipotecaria/
ADRIANADELGADO
in reply to ADRIANADELGADO

Did you just have a stroke?

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75
One more time for the people in the back.

KILL

CAMS

ARE

NOT

ACCURATE
"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

Studios