Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fixed camera glitch?

SOLVED

White Night

Highlighted

Fixed camera glitch?

I need help . So I tried playing White Night (PS4) and for some reason the camera is fixed on one room. Whenever I try moving somewhere else the camera does not move. It's frustrating and I'm worried I have to start all over again. I tried restarting the game, the system, even tried reinstalling the game but nothing works. So please if anyone can provide me with an answer it would be very appreciated.

thatonedame
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Fixed camera glitch?

in reply to thatonedame
Solution

Osome Studio emailed me a link to a YouTube video by aspectratio43 who experienced the same glitch and found away around the problem. Thought I'll share this link to anyone who wants to try it out.

PS4 White Night camera glitch - YouTube

Edit: I can confirmed this has worked for me. I can now progress through the story. Hope this works for others! Oh and make sure to read the description bar because the details are explained, and there is another link to the person's video to the solution.

thatonedame
3 REPLIES

in reply to thatonedame

I e-mailed Osome Studio and they've inform me that their aware of this problem and are currently working on a patch. This problem unforunately can occur sometimes. Their unsure of its release date so if anyone else ran into the same problem as me, you can either wait for the patch or restart the game. The good news is that if you do restart, you don't have to unlock the collectibles you've already found which was my main concern. Hopefully this information has helped others who experienced this problem.

thatonedame

in reply to thatonedame
Solution

Osome Studio emailed me a link to a YouTube video by aspectratio43 who experienced the same glitch and found away around the problem. Thought I'll share this link to anyone who wants to try it out.

PS4 White Night camera glitch - YouTube

Edit: I can confirmed this has worked for me. I can now progress through the story. Hope this works for others! Oh and make sure to read the description bar because the details are explained, and there is another link to the person's video to the solution.

thatonedame

in reply to thatonedame

I have the same problem with this, but it is in a different room. It is in the basement just before chopping down the lumber on the door. I went back to save, and it is stuck there. I tried a similar tactic running around to get it to change camera angles, but it is VERY hard to find any space running blind. I couldn't. Basically, it just isn't worth it for the frustration, and no one seems to care about fixing it. Last time I buy an Activision product and definitely Osome. So close to the end. (sigh)

NailsNathan
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS