cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scarface PS2 to PS4

Velocity 2X

I've noticed that Scarface The World Is Yours hasn't been added to the PS4 store with all the other great PS2 games you can now buy on there, I honestly think it should be up there with those and a lot of people would buy it off there if made possible for PS4. I really hope this can happen Smiley Happy

TriStan1427
4 REPLIES 4
Agreed! My husband has been wanting to play Scarface since we switched from PS2 to PS3 back when the PS3 was new!
venusbloodflow

Yes it was a wonderful game 

scareface789

Me too been waiting for this *****ing game since PS3, it didn't happened, I know Sierra been passing through a hard time, but I really want to play it in HD in PS4, or else, I will jailbreak my system and loss my console, but I'll play it, I haven't finished it on PS2, and I need it for real, so long time. It is in my lifetime checklist!

lionhardt-lael
Highlighted

I seen on another forum somebody said that it would be nice for a hd remake or sequel. And if a sequel be able to create a character but then its pretty much gta online so I thought do a sequel ,create a character but it turns out you play as the child of Tony bc in the movie when she leaves him you never see her again. I've seen the movie a million times and I know why and what happens to cause her to leave but what if they use that to play off of like maybe part of the reason she left is bc she was pregnant and didnt want the kid be like Tony.

Kenshiro12078
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS