cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transformers RotDS crashes everytime on Xbox One

Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark

Found RotDS on sale in Microsoft store and purchased/downloaded.  Game keeps hanging about 1 minute after launch, followed by automatic return to Xbox One home screen.  All other games run fine.  Called Microsoft support who walked me thru the process of making sure console was okay, resetting console and profile, deleting and re-downloading game, still hangs and crashes.  Game was listed as being supported on Xbox One.  Any ideas?

Monguele
4 REPLIES 4

Have the game for a few months as well and it has done the same thing since I bought it any pointers on how to get any of the people to help you Activision or Microsoft

Olan mitchell
InUrEnDos

The game has been doing the same to me and I bought it new on ebay for a good price. The developers need to fix the issue if they ever do so I can play campaign.

UCD_280261454557sMqUrguvlAeuXliQ

@Monguelewrote:

Found RotDS on sale in Microsoft store and purchased/downloaded.  Game keeps hanging about 1 minute after launch, followed by automatic return to Xbox One home screen.  All other games run fine.  Called Microsoft support who walked me thru the process of making sure console was okay, resetting console and profile, deleting and re-downloading game, still hangs and crashes.  Game was listed as being supported on Xbox One.  Any ideas?

I have a fix for that freezing/crashing glitch just go onto your second account and it plays perfectly without crashing It worked for me.

xXbAdBoYcJXx300

I'm having the same problem. As well maybe there needs a update on it. I'm playing in 4k. So maybe that's the issue 

TIR1
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS