cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any chance both cybertron games will come on ps4 its sad they aren't there anymore

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

the transformers cybertron games were top class games and its really crap that you cant get them is there any old copies or anything you guys can give out or a way to download them on ps4 cause they were the ebst

Crux_demon
5 REPLIES 5

In the event that you do now not perceive the best approach to open ports, google: starting ports (your ISP). If nothing comes up call and tell client benefit you need those ports open.

Assignment Writers UK

charlesnorman190

what does that even mean bra

@charlesnorman190 wrote:

In the event that you do now not perceive the best approach to open ports, google: starting ports (your ISP). If nothing comes up call and tell client benefit you need those ports open.

Assignment Writers UK

Crux_demon

In today's date most of the people interested to play some game then you will do one thing by which you will be very helpful. Faced any type of issue with it then you just get some review and by this, you will be very helpful. Also, you will browse some different tricks like use windows bluestack software and connect gmail account and by this, you will access so many games. Faced any kind of issue with windows, from Fix Windows update error code 8007000e, you will take proper solutions.

johndevid4
Highlighted

If you were planning on purchasing any Transformers video games on Steam or the PlayStation Network over the holidays, it’s too late. Activision’s pulled them all, along with 2014's The Legend of Korra. SEO expert in Lahore

A quick search of the PlayStation Store showed that the same games were no longer available via Sony’s storefront either, just a couple of listings for disc-only Transformers titles.

UmairHarris

All things considered, man, I've played transformers war for Cybertron since discharged and many individuals were terrified of me since I was truly monster with an officer. 3 omega nukes in 1 game XD. War for Cybertron online lost Do My Assignment For Me UK such a large number of players.

georgefaulkner
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer