cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FoC: PS4 Not Fully Installed?

SOLVED

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

FoC: PS4 Not Fully Installed?

So, I bought the PS4 port off PSN, and, when I did so, the download said it'd be around 11GB.

About 10 seconds later, the dowlnoad changed to around 5GB

And now when I'm in the main menu and try to access Multiplayer, Escalation, or Extras, I get a message saying; "Transformers: Fall of Cybertron has not finished installing. Please wait..." and a progress bar.

The progress bar starts at 90% and gets up to 91% but hasn't budged from there.

Anyone else get this problem? Anyone playing the multiplayer at the moment? Did I just waste $50?

Edit: Just as a side note, this is the first time i've had to use the Activision forums, and I log on with some strange community username? How'd I get this? I look like a ***** bot now.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: FoC: PS4 Not Fully Installed?

in reply to UCD_279803055427ZrTSghSNObDsrhVKx
Solution

Welp, I didn't notice that it starts another download in the background, so you can play the campaign whilst the rest of the game installs. Smiley Tongue Silly me; PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE IDIOT BEHIND THE CURTAIN!

1 REPLY
Highlighted

Re: FoC: PS4 Not Fully Installed?

in reply to UCD_279803055427ZrTSghSNObDsrhVKx
Solution

Welp, I didn't notice that it starts another download in the background, so you can play the campaign whilst the rest of the game installs. Smiley Tongue Silly me; PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE IDIOT BEHIND THE CURTAIN!

Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS