cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tony Hawk for the Nintendo Switch?

Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater HD - General Discussions Forums

I dont know if Tony Hawk is still around on other recent platforms but I think alot of people would enjoy it and it would be a perfect game to play on the go. A remake of the first would be even better with original soundtrack.

TheSmokingBandit
3 REPLIES 3

Yes that could be a great way to get Tony Hawk franchise lower than where it is, because even on ps4 the result is not what whe expected at the beginning. Latest versions of this game kinda suck mostly because they're more developed in graphics than in gameplay, but what would happen if Activision makes a Nintendo 3DS version of the game? If I think at old Nintendo DS releases, they allowed me to combo more than x60, which is quite impossible in Tony HawK Pro Skater HD/5, and I wonder how freaking awesome it could be to play that kind of games in 3D (even if the quality loses some points). Unfortunately, the first Nintendo 3DS console got out 8 years ago, and now I'm quite hopeless about Activision making a 3DS Tony Hawk title...

TonyHawkOn3DS

I would love to play a THPS game on the Nintendo Switch.  A lot of third party titles are selling well and the switch itself is selling pretty well. I'm a old fan of THPS games, and I would buy day one if we get one on Switch. Not to count that the Switch hardware is well known and documented. Skateboard is really a thing and thats im part thanks to the awesome work of Activision who made a lot of gamers going skate with THPS series. I remeber the officer ***** video from THPS1 and 2, and the team of THPS games skating, that was awesome

XFalkon
Highlighted

Yeah dude I love skateboards

bilal-11x#3273559
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS