cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U can still play the game offline if u turn off tour wifi on your ps4

Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5 - General discussions

Hey I just spent 4 hours with my son, problem searching and googling on the "failed to join online session, game lobby is full or no longer available. Please try again" issue. I can see i am not the only one with the frustration. But u can play the game "in private" if u turn off your wifi / internet connection on your ps4. Thats me and my sons solution for now. 

Regards Mads 

EltonRokahaim
4 REPLIES 4

Seems the connectivity issues are all over the place.  I got ahold of their support and confirmed with me that they did not take down the servers and will post an update soon about it on twitter.

Jizarrd

@EltonRokahaim wrote:

Hey I just spent 4 hours with my son, problem searching and googling on the "failed to join online session, game lobby is full or no longer available. Please try again" issue. I can see i am not the only one with the frustration. But u can play the game "in private" if u turn off your wifi / internet connection on your ps4. Thats me and my sons solution for now. 

Regards Mads 

This is just CRAZY and unacceptable.

I purchased TWO digital copies for me and my friend to play it together and it doesn't even work...................

What a waste of money.

_ratlife

What a waste of money. I bought this game thinking it was going to be great. I should have listened to the GameStop associate that said this game is pure trash. Getting a full refund. 

Tibette

I am having the same *****ing issue !!

ffelipesk8
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS