cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5 - General discussions

Tony hawk 5

I have a question about thps5, i bought the game yesterday, so when i want to play it today, afyer completing the tutorial, it says: failt tot join online session. Game lobby is full or no longer available. Please try again. So i bought a game that doesnt work??? How is this possible? Any support here or.. thank you

lord-robin
4 REPLIES

Re: Tony hawk 5

in reply to lord-robin

I have the same problem?

Can anyone help?

MATHIEUVDK

in reply to MATHIEUVDK

SAME HERE! I bought the copy and play it on ps4 - its actually not bad... - Went to sign in and Get the same message.  Actually I got a different message as well - when it says "make sure all patches are installed", you acknowledge the banner. Another banner pops up saying I have a corrupted download.  When I goto the store the only thing showing is the  $6 add-on, of past tony hawk outfits, boards and such.  But when I go to my game installed on the ps4 it shows another add-on that says Sony Digital Purchase DLC.  It does nothing when i click it.

Dastugatz

in reply to Dastugatz

They took the servers down for the game.  I'm sorry to all who bought it but they didn't implement an offline mode so it is literally unplayable.  I hope you can get a refund.

Jizarrd
Highlighted

in reply to Jizarrd

I got it to work as recommended as by other posts - turn off online mode on the ps4 and create a private match - you will be able to access missions and everything until this is worked out.  

Dastugatz
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS